Ch. 11- Who Are You?

The Old Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 8, 2014 updated :Exo 2 year anniversary!!!  

Reminding you guys that this is still a flashback of you on your first mission (you are 13 years old)

Recap: You and Baekhyun arrived at the apartment to take some stuff back

You and Baekhyun reached door 2D and you quickly pick the lock as Baekhyun looked out for you.

When you opened the door, he walked in first as you took the tools back.

"Oh ..." You hear Baekhyun say.

"Get out my house right now, my dad is already dead" came another voice.

You look up to see a girl maybe a little older then you, holding a knife at Baekhyun.

Another girl stood behind the older one, looking horrified, tried to calm her down "Kay! They look too young! Sto-"

The older one-named Kay?- glares at her "Hana, they broke into my apartment, who knows what they want." 

Baekhyun slowly reaches into his pocket, gripping onto his pocketknife and slowly pulling it out. 

You reach to your side and grip the your precious Glock19 handgun. You know it should only be used during emergencies and two people finding you breaking into a house is probably a big emergency. 

When Kay saw Baekhyun's hand movements, she dove at him.

Hana gasps and pulls back as you pull out the gun, pointing it straight at the two people wrestling on the floor.

Suddenly the floor was red and covered in blood.

Both fighters pull back. Baekhyun was holding the knife Kay was using.

Kay was gripping her wrist, hissing as blood flowed out.

But...the cut suddenly sealed close after a few seconds.

"Wait!" You scream "You're immortal"

Kay's eye widen at you "P-put the gun down first please" she stuttered.

You lowered the gun that you had trained at her head and put the safety on.

Just then, the door behind you opened again and you quickly point the gun at the person walking in.

" Dru! Don't point that at me" Sehun exclaims but stopped when he saw the two other girls "Uh...what happened?" he whispered.

Baekhyun shrugged "I think this girl might be an Ever like us..."

Kay spoke up calmly "What are you doing here? If you're looking for my old man, he's dead."

You shook your head "The man that lived here is your dad?"

She nods.

Your eyes go to the other girl "Is that your sister or something?"

She shakes her head "No, we are friends...um...she can also heal like me" 

Your eyes widen. Two Evers are right here???

"Well..." you start "...do you guys know that you are immortal then?"

Besides Kay, Hana nods her head shyly.

Kay looks down "Of course I do, I've tried to kill myself before. It just never seemed to work" she says, quietly.

Baekhyun and Sehun look away, feeling awkward, so you continued with the conversation. "Why?" you whisper.

Kay look back up into your eyes "My dad...he was always gone and when he comes home every night, he's drunk and beats me... I couldn't take it so jumped off the building. I landed on my back with barely any injuries."

You bit your lip "Uh...um...well, who did you think we were when we broke in?" Referring to you, Baekhyun and Sehun.

Kay shrugged "My dad's gang members come here to collect money so I thought you were sent to collect it"

Baekhyun shakes his head "Do you want to know what we are here for?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter