Ch. 19- Moving

The Old Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 11, 2014 updated (Happy Mother's Day!)

Recap: You and Luhan go to the amusement park, Luhan was a lil jealous of errbody

 

Your POV 

"Hey!" 

You feel an arm circle around you. Turning around you, see Chanyeol there.

Luhan groans "How'd you get here?"

"I saw you two run out the room. I'm the tracker remember? My sense of hearing is way better than anyone." Chanyeol replies.

This time, it was you who groaned "Which car you take? Not one of my precious Lamborghini right?..."

He shook his head "Nope, took the Benz."

You nod and turn back to the movie. Luhan seemed annoyed that Chanyeol was here and his pouting face was on.

Nudging him, you take your hands and formed his lips into a smile.

He laughs and pulls you into him, sticking his tongue out at Chanyeol- who rolls his eyes.

 

When the movie finished, it was only 4 PM.

"Chanyeol! Go on the rides with me!" you call to him as you three walk out the movie theater.

Luhan's jaw drops "But you said you've been on like a million times!"

"Well, yeah, but another time won't hurt hehe" you tell him.

Luhan frowns "Okay, I'll wait here..."

You skip away to the back of the line. Chanyeol pats Luhan on the back "Maybe get over your fear of heights haha"

Luhan give him a light punch "Watch her, don't let her get too crazy."

Chanyeol nods "I'll...try... heh"

 

Chanyeol POV

I watch as Dru happily skips to the line and I pat Luhan on the back "Maybe get over your fear of heights haha"

He gives me a punch "Watch her, don't let her get too crazy"

I laugh "I'll...try...heh" 

Everyone knows that Dru goes crazy when it comes to roller coaster rides.

The first time she came here at the age of 11 with us, she stayed for almost ten hours straight to go on every ride.

She had dragged Sehun and Baekhyun around, who followed her like lost puppies.

Even after she's been here a million time, she never gets tired of the rides. Ever. (No pun intended *ahem*)

The summer air was really nice today. A cool breeze rushed by and Dru crossed her arms.

I wrap my arms around her as we stand on the line.

She's too cute.

When she first arrived, I was against having a girl around us boys.

After the first fight with her, I came to like her.

She was strong. Independent. Smart. 

Everything you can ever ask for in a girl.

The only one who accepted her at first was Sehun.

Lucky kid. They make such a good team too.

She's closest to Sehun obviously...since they already slept together...

I can tell that Baekhyun really likes her. All of us do. But Baekhyun is probably in love with her.

Despite being a girl, she was the strongest out of all of us. Anyone would admire her for that.

Luhan? They seem so close to each other, but yet, it's as if they barely talk.

Me? I'm the one and only Park Chanyeol, ain't nobody can live without me hehe.

I probably can't make her mine though. I may be close to her, but not as close as Sehun.

Dru and Sehun are literally made for each other...

Damn...

 

After going on a few different rides, we head home.

Luhan clutched onto Dru like a little boy so I had no choice but to take the Benz home myself.

When we arrived, Luhan was still being over protective with Dru.

Tsk tsk tsk. How is he the one of the oldest ones?

"WE'RE BACK!!!" I yell, holding some bags filled  with hot dogs and hamburgers up.

Kai grabs it from me and we all run up to the kitchen to eat.

Sehun gives me and Luhan that death glare of his again.

Wow. How does Dru get used to that? Scary as hell.

 

Your / Dru POV

All of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter