Ch. 14- Sleep

The Old Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 20, 2014 updated at 4:20 AM hahahaaaaaa: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUHAN!!!

Recap: Chanyeol just brought Sehun home from the club after a small mission. Sehun seems...... 

"Someone must have crushed a drug into his drink. He's been like that for a while. Go lock him in your room" Chanyeol tells you.

You grab Sehun to stop him, he only responded in jumping on you and nibbling your neck.

"What's he on?" You ask.

Chanyeol coughs "Uh...It's probably ecstasy..."

"" you murmur. This would last for a few hours. "How much?"

Chanyeol looks anywhere but into your eyes "Enough to keep him like that for about two hours...but he's really right now and if someone-"

"Don't say it" Luhan cuts him off "No one is going to have with him to wear him out, just pressure point his neck and knock him out, Dru"

You gasp "I am not gonna knock him out!"

Sehun was grinding up on you and kissing you all over.

Luhan shrugged "Then lock him in the closet"

You roll your eyes "You know he can easily break through that and before you say it, I am not putting him in the jail cell"

Luhan groans "Fine! Do what you want!" and he stomps away.

Kyungsoo scrunches his nose with a smirk "Someone's jealous..."

Turning to Chanyeol, you glare at him before sighing "I'll just wear him out"

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo's brows raise.

Sehun was already ripping your clothes off as you dragged him up the stairs to your room. When you enter, he doesn't waste any time and pushes you on the bed, ripping off his own clothes and attacking your lips.

As your tongues wrestle for dominance, he managed to take off everything you had on.

His hips were pressing into you as you both gasp for air.

Oh wait. That's not actually his hip you realized as you chuckle, pulling him in for the kiss.

He pulls the cover over to cover you both.

You sigh, knowing theres no going back.

________________________________________

You stare up at the ceiling. Sehun was passed out besides you. He passed out after the first round but not before going rough on you.That ecstasy sure gives him too much energy.

Thank god the door was closed and the walls were soundproof or the whole mansion could have heard your moans.

You felt Sehun shift besides you. The clock read 5:28 AM.

Your brain starts to calculate the timing.

You and Luhan started watching the movie at the home theater around 1 AM  and almost finished the movie but Chanyeol and Sehun arrived so that means they came back around 3 AM.

Then, you and Sehun had your little moment before you both passed out but you woke up first. So you both slept for about two hours.

If you had left Sehun locked up, he would have still been awake and jumping around.

Sehun sits straight up, touching his arm. You had left scratch marks all over him and it was taking a while to heal itself.

You roll over and stare at him. When his eyes met yours, he gasps, remembering exactly what happened "Oh my god...I'm so sorry, I didn't-"

"I know" you cut him off and you sit up and smile at him "You didn't know the ecstasy was in your drink, it's alright"

Sehun scans your face "Were you actually a ?..."

Your eyes grew wide and you hit his arm, laughing "Of course I was! I was barely near any other boys but you bunch of jokesters for the past years!"

He rubs his arm and pulls you in for a hug "I didn't hurt you much though, right?"

Burying your face into his neck, you murmur "Nah, I think I'm fine...I think..."

He pulls away and smirks "Round two?"

You laugh and pull away "! I'm sleepy so NO!" and you drop back on the bed.

Sehun lays down next to you and pull you closer and you both fall into deep sleep again.

________________________________________

Luhan POV 

! I shouldn't have stomped off like that.

I sit up and glance at my surroundings. I went to Baekhyun and Chanyeol's room to sleep since the room I share with Dru and Sehun was locked all round. I had tried to get in through our connected bathroom but even that was locked. I knew I could have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter