Ch. 21- Game

The Old Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Updated June 21, 2014, sorry for the wait, read my author's note on the bottom and you'll understand why ^.^

Huge recap:

     -The Evers are moving the entire mansion to another location since Matt is obviously not aging

     -The mansion has to be dug out the ground and while that is being done, the Evers get to chose anywhere they want to go for a while, and they have to go to high school there (yay?...)

     -In the previous chapter, Dru (using her other identity- Lune) just informed her 'parents' that Dru is dead

     -Her 'mom' barely has any reaction to that and that pisses Dru off

Dru presses a button in the car and the hood of the Lamborghini opens.

Sehun immediately felt the chill of the wind as it rippled through his hair, pulling it in all different directions.

Dru was, of course, driving way too fast again.

She turns the wheel -hard- and the car does a 270º turn into a highway.

Sehun smiles as he recalls the last time they were here. This highway was hidden in trees and shrubs so well, that it was basically abandoned. It stretches for miles and miles but yet, almost no one notices it.

Up ahead, there were two sports cars randomly parked in the middle of the highway- a red car and a blue car.

A smile broke out on Dru's face as she slowed the car down and drifted around the blue sports car, leaving fresh black tire marks on the ground, finally  stopping a few inches in front of it.

The car doors of both cars fly open and the driver steps out, taking a look at who the intruder in a shiny silver Lamborghini was.

When Dru's eyes met with the the owner of the blue car, the confused owner's jaw dropped "DRU???" he questioned as a goofy smile formed on his face.

She raised an eyebrow and stepped out the car "L.Joe" she stated, with a serious nod at him.

Sehun jumps out a second later, fixing his hair, and leans against the car, smirking.

The owner if the red car spoke up "Guys...wha..."

Dru walks up to the red car's owner and stared straight into his eyes "Chunji" she murmurs.

L.Joe and Chunji continue to stare at Dru for another few second before all four of then broke out in laughter.

Dru gives both boys a tight hug as Sehun high fived them.

"Dru! Oh my gosh! It's been like a whole freaking year and you finally come back?" exclaims Chunji.

"Damn Sehun! Why are you so tall?" pouts L.Joe.

"Holy sh- Sehun you are tall as fu-"

"I'm a midget now!"

"Hah "

Dru reaches up and pinches their cheeks "What about me hmmm?"

L.Joe puts his arm on her shoulder "As usual, you look stunning, isn't that right, Chunji?"

Chunji looks her up and down before circling his arms around her "Indeed, she does. You look kinda professional today huh? What bring you two here? After a whole year of not hanging with us, you just come back and shock us?"

Sehun- who was across from Dru- raised a questioning brow at them "Because we don't like you. And just to let you know, Dru's mine." he jokes, taking her hand and pulling her back over to him.

She laughs and leans into Sehun as she answers Chunji's question "I was a lil bit pissed off at something so I thought there's no harm in visiting you idiots and releasing some tension by racing- no limit style"

L.Joe squints at her "Sure, it's been a while since we've had a good match with anyone" he answered.

Chunji nods in agreement as he jumps back in his car "If I win, you have to bring us to your mansion- it's been ages since I've been there"

Dru walks to the drivers side and hops in "Sure, if I win, you two are coming to my house anyway but you need to help us with something"

Chunji agrees and takes his place in the car.

Sehun stays out and sits on the curb "I'll stay here and watch the winner."  L.Joe sits down next to him with a smile "Actually, I'll stay, too. We all know Chunji's gunna lose anyway"

Dru tosses them water bottles "Mkay, hydrate yaselves"

L. Joe stands in the middle of the road and put his hand up "Ready...Go!"

As he puts his hand down, both cars zoom past him at the speed of light.

 

Sehun Pov 

L.Joe takes a seat next to me, giving me a handshake "Bro, you're so tall now!"

I laugh and sit up "Yeah, It's been like a a year since I've seen you and you shrunk?"

He punch me in the arm "Pshhh please, but why'd you guys drop out of school?"

I sit back and cross my legs. Dru and I, along with the rest of the boys and the girls attended their high school as freshmen. We hated it. Well, Kay and Hana were used to it already since they already attended high school before but they hated  the fact that they had to restart as freshmen. The rest of us just didn't like the fact that the teachers always told us what we had to do.

We met Chunji and L.Joe when Dru had to do some kind of group work with them. Chunji and L.Joe are brothers who are good at everything. The only thing is- they aren't Evers. They are mortal, but they have the skills of an Ever and age slower than the average human. They don't have a name they call themselves since they can basically be put in the same category as us, I guess they can be called Mortal Evers.

The thing is, those two boys had cars already and they were only 15 years old. That's very suspicious. 

When Dru told Matt about the group project crap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter