Ch.10- Part 2 Begins

The Old Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 6, 2014 updated

Reminding you guys that this is still a flashback (13 years old)

Recap:You had just completed your first mission but Matt had to assign a part 2 to your first mission  because the drugs were still at the Four Star's apartment (Four Star is what the murderer is categorized as)

- Baekhyun, will can lead the mission with Dru and Sehun will be backup.

- Kai, Chen, Tao, and Kyungsoo are going to Philadelphia ​with Matt to smuggle some guns and bullets in.

Everyone is just chilling at the balcony since it was still early.

Then you hear a scream next door...and another scream across the hall...and another scream down the hall.

"HOLY " "WHY IS IT ALL RED" "CHEN""OH MY GOD" "WHO DID THIS" "DRU" "THIS BETTER NOT STAIN MY SKIN" "YOU ARE SO EVIL" came from Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Lay, and Suho.

Both you and Chen burst out laughing. You both had decided to put red powdered food coloring into every shower head and when the water runs, red water will come out. You and Chen didn't put any in Matt's shower so Kris and Tao got lucky.

Xiumin was also fine. You and Chen had decided to give Xiumin a break since he would flip tables because he hated blood so much. Besides, you both respect him because he was the oldest and helps clean the house the most since he is a clean freak.

"What happened guys? What did you guys do this time?" Xiumin asked.

Still laughing you answered "AHAHA food coloring HAHAHAHA so it HAHHAA looks like HAHAHAHA blood"

Xiumin laughed "Smart move"

When the laughter died down Chen asked "Smart as in 'nice trick' or smart as in 'you are lucky you didn't put this in my shower head' ?"

Xiumin chuckled "Both"

You got into the tub with the towel still around you and turned the water on as you closed the shower curtain and handed your towel to Chen. You quickly applied soap, rubbed it around and rinsed off. 

Chen gave you your towel through the curtains again as you walked out, leaving the water running and he quickly stepped in with his towel still around his waist, closing the curtain. 

Xiumin was done and out the bathroom already.

You stepped back in with the towel around you. You took the loofah and scrubbed his back. It wasn't anything new but you can feel how nice and toned his back was. 

When you got out, he took off his towel and gave it to you, you hung it on the hook on the wall and walked out.

Xiumin was on the bed on his phone. You walked up to him and took it out of his hand "Sleep okay? Mission tomorrow"

He pouts "Okay. Go put some clothes on before you get a cold."

You nod and tucked him in bed. He's 16 but he's still like a baby- so freaking cute.

As you walk back down the hall to your room, you see Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Lay, and Suho​ standing outside glaring at you before barging into the room to attack Chen. When they saw Xiumin sleeping, they quickly quiet down and ran into the bathroom. You smiled sweetly at them and slowly walk back to the room. A few seconds later,they​ barged in while you were looking for your clothes and attacked you, throwing you on the bed. 

"SO THIS WAS YOUR IDEA?" "YOU ARE SO MEAN" "MY LEGS ARE RED" "I'LL GET YOU BACK"

They were holding your legs and arms down while some tickled you.  You were laughing so hard that tears sprang to your eyes as you told them to stop. Luhan and Sehun were in the bathroom.

"HAHAHA STOP GUYS I'M FREAKING UNDER THIS TOWEL AND IF HAHAHA IT FALLS OFF HAHA I WILL KILL YOU ALL AHAHAH STOOOOP" Suho closed the door so your screaming doesn't interrupt anyone's sleeping. The walls were soundproof so if the door was closed, no sound escapes.

Luhan and Sehun finished washing up and came out the bathroom, laughing at their immatureness. 

Finally, Luhan stopped them and helped you up, wiping the tears of laughter from your eyes, and pulls the towel tighter around you to cover you up as he shooed them back to their rooms. Good thing you waxed the down area the other day or it would have been quite embarrassing.

You took a huge breath in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter