Ch. 15- Chill Time

The Old Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 24, 2014 updated

​Recap: You and Sehun just got it on (CHEYEAH)

- Matt announced that there are no missions coming up so everyone has free time!

You all finish up your food and Suho decided that he'll be nice and wash the dishes.

Matt pats Kris on the back "You're all free for a while. No cases coming up on the police files. You all should go chill somewhere today."

Sitting on the couch, the boys decide what they should do today.

Xiumin and Kay are already on a date of their own.

Lay and Hana are going to stay home and chill together.

Chen and Kim are taking a little vacation in different parts of the world and smuggle some stuff back if they can.

Tao jumps up and down "Let's go shopping!"

Silence.

Everyone's eyes turn to look at him.

"Yeah, not a bad idea" murmured Kris.

"I need some new clothes" Baekhyun chirps and Chanyeol nods.

"We're going to see that new Paranormal Activity movie" said Kyungsoo and Kai.

"I want new toys" Luhan added.

You turn to Luhan "OOOH! Let's go to the real arcades and use the toy grabbers things!"

Sehun pokes your cheek "You hate toys"

You pout at him "Luhan can keep them all, I'll just help him out" you answer proudly.

He laughs "If I remember correctly, you got so pissed off last time about the deer plushie on the bed that you took it and pinned it on the target wall and shot it with the gun. Oh right, it was Luhan's favorite one, too"

Luhan starts to tickle you "I'm still mad at you for that"

You start to hysterically laugh "HAHAHA It was your HAHA fault for leaving it HAH on the bed AHAHA you know I hate it when OHMYGOD LUHAN STOP HAHA toys take up my space on the bed" you finish and twist out of Luhan's grip, jumping behind Sehun and hiding.

Sehun's arms circled around your waist "I'm tired so I'm gonna stay home. You stick with Luhan alright?"

You give him a kiss on the cheek and turn to Suho, who just finished washing the dishes "Are you going anywhere?"

Suho shakes his head "Nah, I'm working on a new device and since I have some free time, I want to finish it"

Everyone nods, understanding that Suho was making glasses with small video cameras inside. There were ones that can be store bought but the ones Suho made is the absolute best.

Sehun goes back to the room and laid on the bed, eyes drooping.

You and Luhan get changed and everyone meets outside, fighting for which cars they want to drive but playing rock paper scissors to see who can chose first.

There were 16 race cars and 3 regular cars in the garage so if anyone wanted to drive solo, they can.

Of course, you won the game and picked the silver Lamborghini because it was your favorite.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol chose the black Ferrari.

Kris and Tao chose the blue Bugatti.

Kyungsoo and Kai chose the white Porsche.

You took the drivers seat and smoothed out the steering wheel, giving it a kiss.

Since you just got your driver's license, Matt bought a new car of your choice.

Out of everyone, you were the craziest driver because you loved speeding. The feeling of the wind whipping through your hair was absolutely amazing.

As the car's pulled out the driveway, you stood up in your seat since the roof of every car was opened "Race to the mall?"

Chanyeol was driving the Ferrari, smiling like an idiot.

Tao was driving the Bugatti and his eyes turned dark and gave you a smirk.

Kai was driving the Porsche and gave you a salute and floored it, being the first one out, and the other cars quickly followed, competing for a spot..

You grit your teeth as sat back down put your ski goggles and seatbelt back on, pressing the gas hard to catch up to them.

Smoothly, you swerve your way around, leading you to become second place- behind Kai's Porsche.

You were dangerously close to the Porsche, Luhan had to warn you to be careful or else Matt would take away your driving privileges for a while if the Lambo came back with scratches.

Smirking, you take a sharp turn to the right, knowing a shortcut.

The others were taking the highway but you were taking the local streets. Luckily, the streets had only a few cars because it was a Tuesday.

You glance at the meter, it was reading 143 mph (about 230 kph for those who don't use mph, this is very dangerous!!!). You knew that even if the police wanted to catch you, they wouldn't even be able to read the license plate.

Luhan's eyes were closed since he didn't have any form of eye protection on. His hair was rippling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter