Ch. 18- Thinking

The Old Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 6, 2014 updated HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAEKHYUN!!!

Recap: You and Luhan just came back from your visit to your old 'family'

You sip your Frappe as Sehun's eyes pierce into you, knowing that a lot of details were left out  "I'll tell you about it later" you mumble.

Satisfied, he resumed his eating.

Feeling tired, you go to the the indoor gym monkey bars.

Climbing up with ease, you laid down, careful not to fall through the gaps.

You breathe in and out with your eyes closed, thinking about what happened just an hour ago.

Suddenly, something pokes you.

You open your eyes to see a smiling Baekhyun right in front of your face.

He immediately frowns when he sees your eyes, a little moist.

His arm wraps around you as you sit up, leaning yourself against his shoulder.

"Baek..." you start "...they don't want me back..."

Baekhyun hugs you tighter "They don't deserve you, karma will get back at them"

You turn your head and look straight into his eyes and he looks back with a smile.

You lean in to give Baekhyun a kiss on the cheek but he turns his face last second and your lips connect.

Pulling away, he murmurs an apology and he starts to climb back down the monkey bars.

You pull him back and kiss him right in the lips.

A little shocked, he kisses you right back, wrapping his arms around you again.

Only to be interrupted by a cough.

You both pull away, more annoyed than embarrassed.

Standing there, was Sehun giving Baekhyun a glare.

Luhan was behind him, rubbing his eyes, trying to clear away the memory of you and Baekhyun making out.

Next to Luhan was Chanyeol, pouting at you.

All of them climb onto the monkey bars and crowd around you.

You roll your eyes "I'm fine guys, I knew this was going to happen anyway"

Still, they remained laying there, eyes closed and relaxing.

You sigh and lay down with them.

No talking, just peace and quiet for a while.

 

You feel some one poke you. Again.

Opening your eyes, you see Luhan looking at you with doe eyes as he whispers "C'mon let's go have some fun"

You sit up quietly and jump off the monkey bars, landing with no sound at all.

Luhan lands softly next to you and you both run out, leaving the others -who hasn't noticed your escape, yet.

He texts Matt to inform him that you guys were going out for a while.

You pull out the driveway with the silver Lamborghini and Luhan hops on "Where to mister?"

"Let's go... to the amusement park!" he answers.

You scrunch your face up "Was that a joke or what?"

He lets out a laugh "Nope, I'm actually serious"

You lean close to him a study his face "The last time I checked, you were afraid of heights"

He head-butts you and stays there "But if you have fun, it's alright"

You smirk "Fine"

 

Arrivi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter