Ch.4- Training

The Old Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few week later

You've already been here a week and learned all their names.

To you, they were known as Luhan, Sehun, Kris, Baekhyun, Chanyeol,Tao, Jongin who everyone calls Kai and his older brother is Jongdae who everyone calls Chen, Yixing aka Lay, Suho, Kyungsoo aka D.O. and Xiumin.

You also learned that Matt is actually Kris' father despite looking way younger than his said age, 35.

Everyone living in this mansion is immortal which is why Matt had stopped aging at 25.

He explains that there is only a maximum of fifty Evers in the world, there may be more out there since he only found thirteen and himself so far, some may not even be born yet.

Matt was an orphan who lost his parents because they were affected by leukemia. He was put into foster care and he despised it. His foster parents were snobby rich people who spent too much money on themselves. They even made fun of him all the time because of his Korean name : Minho Lee. It was before he was given his English name: Matt.

When he was around ten years old, he was severely bullied by kids because he was the only Asian in the school. When he tried cutting himself, the wound healed. When he attempted suicide by jumping off a five story building, he landed on his feet perfectly.

In high school, he had a teacher named Phil Phillips, who everyone loved because he was the chill teacher. He also seemed very young.

One day, during lab, he spilled acid on Minho's arm and as Minho quickly scrambled to wash it off, that was how Mr. Phillips found out Minho was an Ever. The acid that had touched Minho's skin could immediately burn through skin but Minho had been perfectly fine. 

Minho had played it off coolly as he assured the class that the acid didn't touch him at all. Phil Phillips called Minho over to his table after class and straight out asked Minho "Have you ever cut yourself? Did the wound heal quickly?"

Taken by surprise, Minho was speechless and internally panicked. Phil broke it to Minho that he was immortal. Phil explained that he is actually 124 years old, not 38 as he told everyone in class.

"Ever since that day, I trained with Phil and became a pro at everything" he bragged, finis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter