Ch.1- Life

The Old Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

^This poster is the original one I made myself... it's crappy I know, I know. I tried lol I had to use it till I got a better one.

You exit the Lamborghini, sighing as you carry the groceries in. Who shops with a Lamborghini?

Yeah, You- that's who, the van was broken.Of course nobody likes taking two rounds up and down the stairs so you take all 19 bags of groceries up at once. You wobble to the front door of the huge mansion and kick the door a few times screaming "Hey you derps come help out!!!"

"Hiiiiiii!" you hear as Sehun and Chanyeol appear at the the door with huge smiles, immediately help you out. You get out of your shoes that probably belonged to Tao and Lay and place them next to all the other shoes. 

You were wearing two different shoes but who cares, it's just grocery shopping.There's about twenty people living in here... Thirteen guys and seven girls. There's a whole wall of shoes- from boots to Nikes and Jordans, to flip flops and sandals. Whatever, everyone shares anyway, as long as we find a shoe that fits, we are all good to go.There are more than a hundred pairs here but that's okay, it's necessary.

Kai and Chen appear behind you, smiling like idiots "DRU! we missed you!" 

You laugh, "It's only been an hour you silly kids." Kai jumps on you and you held him like that, him clinging to you like a koala "Kai! You don't weigh a lot but one day both of us are going to face plant!" 

Kai smiles and murmur while pouting "That's okay, you're the strongest out of all of us anyway"

Chen rolls his eyes and pry him off of you and wraps his arm around your waist and kissed your hair "Everyone's waiting" he says and lifts you up over his shoulder and carries you to the living room.He puts you down and you plop yourself next to Baekhyun who took your hand and rubbed it, warming up your ice cold hands.

You look around and see everyone on the couch and floor watching the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter