Let go

#99
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri pov

 

It's been weeks since I came here. They are training me for the past weeks. Well not just me but many more. From ages of 10 to 50 years, they are put in here to train if they just came. 

I tried to ask during my break time if they remember anything befre they came here. And all of them had no clue. 

Their just like me, one day wake up and all of the sudden your a fighter.  I met some friends along the way, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and many more, but one of my best? friend is Sooyoung. 

I don't know how I became his friend, but it's better not to talk about it. Day by day, I learn more about this KTY place. 

It's actually bigger then it looks. From the front, you only see a tall big building, but from the back is a whole town. 

From restaraunts to schools building and to shopping malls, it has it all, but the people said they all have to live in the KTY HQ. 

And if your wondering, why we won't get caught since this is illegal, well this place is far far from the 'real world' as they call it. 

It's not just KTY HQ here, but everyone in this fighting world is here. It has KTY, YG, JYP, Cube, TS, and many more HQ's around. 

Then there's the Smackdown, which is the 'heart' of all the building, built right in the middle where we have our fights. 

Today is my off day from training and I headed to town for some coffee. I went back to the building wanting to go home, but unfortunately. 

" Ahhhh my skirt!" A loud dolphin scream roam to the ears. I quickly apologized and wipe it with a tissue, but it made a smug. 

" Arrh you ruin it!" She yelled again. Wait, does this sound familiar? I lifted my head to see who it is, and I almost faint when she gave me her deadly death glare. 

Yes. I just spilled a drip of my coffee on to the skirt of Jessica Jung a.k.a my leader's sister.

" Omo Jessi, are you okay?" Then the girl next to her spoke. She's much shorter then the Ice Princess. " Sunny, look what he did to m skirt!" Jessica said angirly then before I even knew, she drags me by the ear infornt of a huge door. 

Once we got inside, i still didn't know where we are, my face is facing the shiny clean floor. " OPPPPA! Look what he didn to my skirt!" I could already feel sh'es glaring at me. 

" Okie, oppa will deal with him" Crap, I know that voice. It's no other than Kim Taeyeon. My boss. 

Then two guards lifted me up and hold my arms like I'm some kind of criminal they just catched. 

I look around the room, it was freaking huge, there was a desk seems more like an office o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter