Yuri got a girlfriend?

#99
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I told him to come here" A cold icy voice could be heard from the stairs case. 

Jessica crosses her arms then approach them. Tiffany finished buttoning her shirt, before pulling Taeng to sit down. 

" Why you invited him?!" Taeyeon asl glaring at Yuri. 

Yuri is shaking right now. Why? He just walk in on his boss while he's having his intimated moment with his girlfriend. 

" Non of your bussiness, Taengoo" Taeyeon pouted, Jessica stick her tongue out at him then walk towards Yul. 

" Come Yul.." She smiled at him before taking his hand and drags him upstiars. 

" Oh so you invite him for a hook up!" Taeyeon teased, making both blush like hell. 

Jessica and Tiffany shot him a glare, making both of his legs shivers. " Byuntae" Tiffany teased, making him pout like a kid. 

" Lets get back to where we are?" He smirk, but Tiffany smack his chest then walk to the kitchen. 

" Fany ah" He whines following his lover. 

 

***

 

Jessica led Yuri to her room. She did as she said, to show him some clips fans catch while he was fighting. 

Yuri couldn't believe his eyes when he saw himself on the screen. He gasos when he started to beat Yoseob up. 

" T-Thats...me?" He ask pointing at himself. 

" You really don't remember?" Jessica ask furrowing her brows. 

Yul shook his head in total shock. He never knew he could do that. He's also confuse why he couldn't remember a thing. 

" Hmm maybe you were too tired, thats why you forgot" Jessica said before closing her laptop. 

Yuri just nods. In his head he was celebrating that he was such a badass, but he really needed to find out what cause him to be came that. 

" Jessica dinner's ready!" A loud voice of Tiffany could be heard. 

" Stay?" 

Yuri nods when she ask him to stay form dinner. Together, they walk down and into the dinning room, where they find Taeny. 

" Wow that fast?" Taeyeon smirk, getting a slap on his shoulder by Tiff. 

" We didn't do anything, you ert" Jessica rolled her eyes at Taeyeon. 

" Then what did you do?" Tiffany ask curious reaching for the piece of beef then put in into Taeyeon's bowl. 

" I showed him clips of the fight he did. He said he doesn't remember the part where his eyes glows" Jessica said. Taeyeon face turns into a serious one. 

" You don't?" Taeyeon ask Yuri. 

" No" Yuri answer right away. 

" Oh..okay" Taeyeon face soften, seems like he's relieved of what Yuri said.

After dinner, Yuri stayed for a few more hours, in words of Jessica of course. 

" * Yawns* ...lets go to bed baby~" Taeyeon suggested and pull Tiffany with him. 

" Tiffany..live here?" Yuri ask shock. 

" Yea, she's been living here since they dated" Jessica said bluntly, eyes glue on the screen. 

" Oh, how come their not married yet?" Yuri ask again. 

" Because Taeyeon's an idiot. Eh maybe he will when some guy tried to whoo, Tiff." 

" I doubt that, those guys must be a pabo if they dare to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter