Promise Me

#99
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's beem months now and Yuri has gotten better at his fighting skills. He's been winning ever since. 

Other groups were trying to trade or buy him from KTY, but Yuri know he can't betray Taeyeon and s.

Taeyeon and Yuri's relationship has gotten better as well, their now friends. Yuri definately knew he has feelings for Jessica, but he's afraid to tell her it. 

Jessica doesn't know her true feelings are for Yuri. It's obvious that she likes him, but she keeps dening it.

Right now the guys are in the gym training, including Taeyeon since he wants to keep his body in shape, and Tiffany sort of about his belly.

" Yo Taengoo, you going back to fighting?" Siwon ask looking at Taeyeon lifting the weight like cake.

" Nope, Fany keeps on teasing me" He pouted.

" There's no shame if your girlfriend called you fat" Sooyoung teased, making Taeyeon glared at him.

" Shut up! atleast I have a girlfriend, Loner Shikshin!" Taeyeon stick his tongue out. 

" I have my eyes on someone already~" Sooyoung turns his head a little to see a certin someone with her friends. 

Yuri look at the same direction, but he wasn't seeing Sooyoung's 'someone', he spotted the Ice princess. His lips form a smile before walking towards her. 

" Hi Jessica" He waves his hand. Jessica stop doing what she's doing with her girls, and lifted her head to see Yuri. 

A smile was form on her face as well. " Hey Yul, training?" She ask shyly as her eyes went south to his abs that are seen clearly, since he's wearing a plain white shirt, covered in sweat. 

" Yea, we have a smackdown tonight, make sure you be there. Your my charm" He blurted out. Soon he relised it and cover his mouth with his hand. 

Both of their faces are tomatoe red. Yuri bow then ran off to his friends. " Wow...your so lucky Jessica" Jiyeon smirk. 

" Yea, make sure you'll be there for Yuri" Sunny giggles. 

" I'm his charm?...Aigoo * Blush Blush*" She thought, her face are still red. 

 

***

 

Tiffany decided to head tot he shower to freshen up before the smackdown that night. She quickly striped then enter the  ht steamy shower. 

" Hmm ahh" She smile as the water hit her milky back, feeling so relax. 

While enjoying her shower, Tiffany didn't notice Taeyeon return from the gym. The guy is covered in sweats and also walk into the bathroom for a shower. 

" Oh yea...hello y~~" He was too busy, checking himself out that he didn't even hear the shower running. 

Taeyeon smile as he clearly see his own abs and arm muscles. For a short guy, his body is very well built. 

" Hmm Hmm Hmm" His mind went back to reality, when he hear a husky huming noises form the shower area. 

Taeyeon smirk when he know who it was. NO ther then his y goddess Tiffany Hwang. Taeyeon immediately took off his pants and boxer and rush tot he shower. 

Tiffany applied the body wash on her palm and was about to rub it on her body, when strong arms invaded her waist, huging it tightly. 

Tiffany gasps and shot her eyes wide. She turn her head a little to see who it was. The shock face turns into a smile, when she saw Taeyeon. 

" Hey y~" He saidgiving pecks to her shoulders and neck. " Hey shorty~" She teased makign him pout cutely. 

Tiffany giggles and pinch his cheeks. Taeyeon hands scooped the body wash from her hand and applied it to her belly. 

Rubbing it around in circle forming bubbles, while his other hand is smoothing her thighs. Tiffany close her eyes as this is relaxing to her. 

Taeyeon bits his lips when his eyes are staring at her two melons that have invisibles name tag, saying 'Kim Taeyeon'. 

He his lips as his hands travel north to massage Tiffanyleft . " Ahhh~~ Tae" She moan in pleasure. 

While massaging her the other hand travel south to her private area. " So nice" He commented before he rub it eith his thumb. 

Tiffany bit her lips and open her eyes. Both of her hand are over her head wraping it around Taeyeon. " Ahh Taetae..~~" She moan non-stop. 

" Lets try something new?" He ask smirking evily before he turns her over. 

Tiffany smile and wrap her arms around his neck. She gives him kisses " What?" She ask. 

" Shower " He answer and before she said anything, " Ahhh Ahhh Taetae~~" 

 

After the hot shower the two got dress ready for the smack down. Taeyeon wore his nicely ironed uniforms with his medals hanging on the poket proudly. 

Taeyeon com his hair and applied the wax so his bangs would stick up. He smiles when he look at the corner of the mirror to see a beautiful goddess. 

He turn his body around and cross his arm, shcking his lvoer out. " Stop staring Tae" Tiffany already knew her byuntae were on her . 

" But how could I not? You too beautiful Fany" He walk to her and back hug her, his eyes close when he sniff her strawberry scent. 

Indeed, she was beautiful like a Romen goddess while wearing a white mini dress  showing her curvs and milk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter