Punishment

#99
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri layed on the bed with Jessica's head on his chest. He felt the sudden happiness whenever they have skin-ship or even this close. 

Yuri smiled threw out the night. He closed his eyes for a while after hearing sot snores form the girl in his arms. 

He tried to sleep, but his sudden anger came back when the name of a certain someone came up on his mind. 

He look at the girl sleeping peacfuly on his chest then slowly move it so she sleeps on the pillow. 

He tip-toe his way out of Jessica's room and walk down stairs. When he got down, he saw Tiffany putting medicine on Taeyeon's palm. 

" Hey" Taeng said. Tiffany finish her job then excuse her self to the kitchen. " You got him underneath?" Yuri ask refering to Taecyeon. 

" Yea, he won't go out till I'm done with him" Taeyeon said coldly. 

" I want to kill him" Yuri said clentching his fists. 

" Lets go" Taeyeon simply said then stood up. 

Yuri just follow him. He really felt like killing Taecyeon right now. 

" Taetae, where are you going?" Just when Taeyeon open the door, Tiffany goes out from the kitchen. 

" Bussiness Tiff" Taeyeon said serious. 

Tiffany smiles. Being with this man for years, she knows when to joke around and when to be serious with him. 

" Come home safe" She said and kiss him. Taeyeon wrap his hand around her waist and pull her to deepened the kiss. 

Yuri just stand still being awkward as the two making out right infront of him. Just when it was getting hot, Yuri fake a cough making the two pull out. 

" I will" Taeyeon finally smiles. 

 

***
 

Groans of pain filled the cell as sound of a wipe, wiped onto Taecyeon's skin. He's now having his punishment. 

The cell door opened revealing Taeyeon and Yuri. " Taeng" Sooyoung greeted him and bow to Yuri. 

" How's he?" Taeyeon ask. 

" Well I feel satisfied already. Your turn" Sooyoung smiled as he just witness hours of Taecyeon being punish. 

" Do you know how stupid you are, to think you would get away with it if you my sister?!" Taeyeon slaped him acrossed his face. 

Taecyeon laughed. " No. I actually felt great. Feeling her s in my hand and squeaz them so damn hard. And I couldn't forget the taste of it." Taeyeon kicked him right in his neck. 

" Bastard! Thats my sister!!!" Taeyeon snaped and stole the wipe form the gaurd and wiped Taecyeon till he bleeds more. 

" Hahaha....and the best part of the night is when I put my in her! But it was ruin by you! " Taecyeon glared at Yuri. 

Yuri felt the sudden rage and threw himself at Taecyeon. Taeyeon and the gaurds just stand there and watch. 

" HOW. DARE. YOU. TOUCH. HER?!" Yuri gave him punches in between his sreams.

Then Taecyeon made a stupid mistake to spit on Yuri making the guy mre angry and when he's angry.

The cell glowed in bright blue. Taeyeon told the gaurds to get out and close the cell.

" What a " Taeyeon smirk before his eyes turned red.

" What the?..what the hell are you people?!" Those were Taecyeon's last words, beofre Yuri and Taeyeon kill him.

 

***

 

Jessica pov

 

I woke up form my sleep and trace my hand to the side of me. It was e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter