What you doing here?!

#99
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica is now stomping her feet, marching into Taeyeon's office. Meanwhile, Taeyeon is enjoying himself with his lover on his lap as she feeds him chocolates. 

" Taetae, likes it?" Tiffany said swirling the piece of candy around his mouth. 

Taeyeon nods his lips. Tiffany giggles at the scene. She slowly put the candy in his mouth, but just a few centimeters away, she quickly fed herself. 

Taeyeon poute his lips, making her laugh clapping her hands. " Ya..that's mine!" Taeyeon whines like a kid. 

Good thing, there's only them in the room, or els it would be really awkward. Just then the door swung open, revealing an unhappy ice princess. 

Tiffany got off of Taeyeon's lap as she knew her bestie needs to have a word with him. 

" Hey Jessica, whats up?" Taeyeon straighten out his uniform. 

" I want Lee Donghae, killed!" Jessica shouted slaming the door. 

" What he do now?" Taeyeon face went to a poker face, when it comes to Jessica and her relationships problems. This isn't the first time he had to deal with it. 

" He cheated on me! Arrrhh I hate cheaters!" Jessica crosses her arms and took a seat next to Tiffany on the couch. 

" Luna said he didn't even get to kiss that girl, when you smack him with your heels" Said Tiffany.

" Exactly he was going to cheat anyway!I want him dead!" Jessica growls. 

Taeyeon walks over to the girls and took a seat next to his lover. 

" I'm sorry, but I can't he's a good fighter and I won't waste him because of your stupidity" Taeyeon said wraping his arms around Tiffany. 

This made Jessia glared at him. Even though shes just one year younger and just a step-sister, her glares would make him shivers. 

" I want him dead" She said in a cold voice, making Taeyeon hide behind Tiffany a little. 

" Fany, help" He whisper. Tiffany giggles looking at the Kim-Jung sibilings. 

" Alright...Sica is Tae said he needs to spare Donghae, he has a good reason to you should respect his decisions. Plus you can make his life a living hell by your self." Tiffany eyesmile at them both. 

Taengsic smiled widely. " Thanks Tiff, you more better then this midgit" Jessica said. 

" Ya!" 

Jessica just stick her tongue out at Taeyeon then exit the office smiling evily. Taeyeon just shook his head at his sister. 

" Have I ever told you, your the most perfect woman I ever met? " Taeyeon said rubing his cheeks on her arm. 

" Hmm yes, but I'm nt perfect Tae, no one is" She said and wrap her arms around his neck when he help her to stand. 

" To me, your more then perfect, mushroom" Taeyeon wraps his arms around her wiast then give her a peck. 

Tiffany giggled. " And I love you" He said. " I love you too Taetae" She said then lock their lips. 

 

***
 

Jessica pov

 

I am heading to the bar to meet my friends, but I bump into someone while entering the entrence. 

" Oh..I'm sorry Miss, I didn't see you there" The guy said. I was going to scold him, but when  I look at him. It was Yuri. 

" Oh..Hello Jessica" He smiled at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter