This Means War

#99
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri's pov

" So when is she going to wake up? It's been weeks now" I heard Taeyeon's angery voice outside the ward. 

I sigh and shook my head. It's ween 2 weeks since that incident, and still Sica haven't even move yet. 

Everyday I'm always hear to look out for her. I didn't even attend my matches, there's no way I'm leaving her hear, what if they come and finish the job? 

Speaking of 'them', Taeyeon haven't foud out who did it yet. The person who did this to Sica had to pay no matter what. 

" Aish! Just find that damn bastard!" The door swung open revealing Taeyeon on the phone. He hung up the phone and massage his temple. " Any luck?" I ask. 

" Still looking" He answer tiredly.   " Anyway, aren't you ging home? I can send more gaurds to gaurd the ward" He said getting up. 

" No, I can't trust them" I said. Taeyeon chuckled. " I do, and you should trust me" I know his workers are loyal to him, but still. 

" Sica, wake up soon baby~" I lean down and gave her a peck. 

ENd of pov

 

***
 

Taeyeon's pov

I got home after visiting Yul and Sica, I alredy trust the guy to take care of my sister. Now all I have to do is to kill whoever did this. 

As I walk to my room, I could see my wife laying on our bed...almost ? * Smirk*. I walk to the bed and sit on the edge. 

Tiffany is laying on her tummy with her expose. I smile and sniff her addicting scent. I slowly give her a massage as I my shirt. 

" Hmmm~~ Tae" She moan makign me smile widely. 

" Yes Fany?" I whisper into her ears. She bit her lips when I give her soft kisses on her back. 

" When did you get home?" She ask closing her eyes to enjoy the pleasure. 

" Just now" 

" Hows Sica?" I frown a little. " Same" I could tell her face sadden. Poor my wifey, first our wedding got ruin, next we couldn't go to our honeymoon and now her bestfriend is in coma. 

I wonder how I deserve her. She perfect but all she got is sadness and disapointment. She open her eyes and turn around. 

" Are you happy being with me Fany?" I ask. She look at me strangly. " O course Taetae, wae?" 

" I feel like a burden to you now. And keep on dispointing you. From our wedding to Jessica" She sush me upa nd cupped my face. 

" Don't say that. You are the best thing that ever happen to me. WIth out you I wouldn't be free. I love you T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter