Nightmares

#99
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month gone by and it was time for Taeny's wedding. The whole people of KTY are in the building for their ceremony. 

Most of the guest are Sones and their friends, and some of other gangs that are a friend of KTY are invited as well. 

The place is pacted with people, even outside, people are still there celebrating for Taeny. 

" Omo look at Taeyeon"  " He's handsome in his suit!"  " Oh Kim Taeyeon!"  " The groom is here"  " He looks so young, can't believe he's marrying" People started to talk as Taeyeon walks into the ceremony hall from the back. 

Taeyeon in his white suit, with a baby pink tie as requested by his wifey, looking very charming for tonight. 

Taeyeon smile widely and bow at the guests. " Yo Taengoo!" Sooyoung and the gang greeted him by messing with his hair and tie. 

" Just a few more minutes, then you are no longer a kid" Yoong fakes a tear. 

" I think he's still a kid no matter what, He got a height for it" Sooyoung teased and patted Taeyeon's head. 

" And I'm still your boss Choi Shikshin" Taeyeon smirk and made his was to the center where the priest is. 

Everyone starts to take their seats at their respective tables and wait for the bride. " Sica..not now" Yuri mouthed, when Jessica her lips while looking at Yuri seductively. 

Yuri knew she wanted 'it' right now. Jessica pouted and look away. Yes, Yulsic are the bestman and brides maid. 

Soon the back door opens wide and the bride walk down the aisle in her beautiful pink upper part and a white ending to the dress. 

Taeyeon mouth opened a gape as he was stunned by her beauty. He was sure tonight, Tiffany was the most beautiful women in the world. 

" Your beautiful" He whispers to her when he took her hand. Tiffany blush hard. " Your handsome as well Tae" She gave him an eyesmile before turning their head tot he priest. 

" Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we gather here for the..." He started his speech. Taeny ears were listen to every word, but their eyes were lock to each other. 

" I Do" Taeyeon said smiling charmingly. 

" I Do" Tiffany said after him. " Rings please" Yuri handed Taeyeon Tiffany's ring, while Jessica handed Tiffany, Taeyeon's ring. 

They both exchanged rings. " I pronouce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" The priest, smile at Taeyeona nd nods at him. 

Taeyeon smirk and leans to capture her lips. At that moment, love were all Taeny feels. Happiness was all Yulsic and their gang sees as the people cheered. 

But all Happy ending to a wonderful night like this, always has their Nightmares.

 

* BANG*

 

Taeyeon pulled away frm their long kiss to look at his wife. His tears fell in relief that Tiffany was fine, but one of his nightmares came true when he look over Tiffany shoulders to see Jessica on the ground.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter