We need you

#99
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri just gotten the news that KTY are going to war with JYP. This made more nervous and scared. Normally, he should be out there, fighting for his gang, but he couldn't leave Jessica's side. 

" Jessica...please wake up..there's a war going on baby" Yuri held her hand to make contact with his cheeks. 

Feeling the need to release his business, he walk to the bathroom to do his thing. Little did he know, Jessica fingers were moving, her heart beats increased. 

Jessica slowly opens her eyes to see the white cieling. She then lifted her head to see where she is. " ..Yuri?" She called for the person that pops into her head the moment she wokes up. 

The door open revealing Yuri with a weak smile. But the smile disapeared when he saw the one he misses the most, sitting up right infront of him. 

" Jessica...Jessica!" He ran to her and hug her tightly. " Y-Yuri ah....too tight" She's happy to see him again. " Oh Sorry, baby I miss you so much Sica" Yuri tears rolled down. 

Jessica cupped his face and wipes his tears away. She gave him kisses on both of his cheeks. " I miss you too Yuri ah...It's so painful" She smiled weakly. 

" Sica....I'm sorry for not protecting you. I should be the one who got shot not you" Yuri hug her gently. 

" Then I would of been the one who's hurt by seeing you like me, Pabo ah" She giggles and patted his head. 

Love pulled the together, Yuri lean forward to capture her lips. Their kisses turn into a passionate one. These two miss each other too much to waste any more time. 

 

***

 

" Have he made his move?" Taeyeon ask. They are now in a meeting, normally, when two gangs goes to war, one has to make the first moves then they both have 3 days to prepare. 

" Nothing yet, we need more gangs to join us" And the gangs can ask for help in other gang if they needed it. Every war needed help no matter how strong you are. 

" Who's with us so far?" Taeyeon ask looking at the papers. 

" TS, YG, and Cube are with us" Jinki said moving forwards with the slide show. 

" Thats enough for the army. You know who they have?" Taeyeon ask about JYP. 

" As far as I know, DSP is the only one. They might got Loen" Sooyong speak. 

" Alright, thats all for today, dismiss!" Taeyeon bowed respectively before he walks out. 

" Aish....another war, the last war I was present here was..between Cube and the Jellyfish and that lasted for 2 months" Sooyoung shook his head. 

" I know...just make sure you won't die at this one shikshin" Yoong teased. 

Sooyoung spotted his crush at the end of the hall and he took the chance to aproach her. 

" Hey Sunny, what's up?" He smiled. 

" Hey Sooyoung, I was going to visit Jessica, since Yuri just called and sayed she's awake but I let them aloe when I saw them...you know" Sunny blush remembering what she saw. 

" Oh...eww..So you free right?" Sooyoug ask hoping for the best. 

" Sorry, but other from that, I still have lots to do. Maybe next time?" She ask back not wanting him to be sad. 

Sooyoung already sad, but he smiles any way. " Deal! See ya later" He waves as Sunny walk off waving back. 

Soo sigh heavily and lower his head " Aish another fail..." 

 

***

 

" Yes...I know unnie you told me last week.....I will.....Okay..okay.." Seohyun is walking up the stairs of the building since the elevator is pact w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter