Perfect

#99
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two people are layin on the bed, cuddling. They didn't want to leave eachother sides, as the man is going to war tomorrow. 

"  I wish time could froze and we can be like this forever" Jessica said, letting Yuri touch her everywhere. 

" I know baby. But nothing is going to keep me, seezs revenge on Wooyoung" Yuri said coldly hugging her tight. 

" Seobang, I already forgot about that. What if..you don't return by my side?" Jessica's tears welled up. 

Yuri her hair and rub her . " I didn't and don't think that. Of course I will return and hug you like this..." He hugs her lovingly. 

" And gives pecks to you like this..." He peck her forehead, ear, cheeks and neck. 

" And kiss you like this" He smash their lips together. They shared a sweet loving pasionate kiss. 

" Hmmmpp" They moan as tongue action appeared. Jessica smiled threw out their make out. Never in her life she felt this happy. Never.

Yuri was the on ewho could ONLY make her feel this way. He could make her feel alive and love with happiness. 

" I love you so much" She said in the middle of their love making. 

Yuri smiles and kept ing into her. " I love you too Sica ahhh" He fasten his speed as the night grew dark. 

 

***


" What she's pregnant?!" Sooyoung eyes open wide as Taeyeon told him the happy news. 

Right now Taeyeon, Yoong and him are at the bar having a drink before tomorrow. Taeyeon kept on smiling threw out the night. 

He was damn happy that he's going to be a father. " Well congrats man" Yoong patted his head and drink is beer. 

" You do know their's a war going on tomorrow right?" Taeyeon's smile faded. Now he's worried. What if he doesn't make it back? 

What will Tiffany do with out him? What is his baby going to do? 

" Make sure their are gaurds following her everywhere she goes. Tell Seohyun and Sunny to be with Fany and Sica 24/7 no matter what" He gulped down his beer and walk off. 

" Wow, great way to ruin the night giant head!" Yoong smacked Sooyoung's head. 

 

***
 

" Hey baby..tired?" Taeyeon smiles as he caress Tiffany's sleepy face. 

She nodded cutely making him giggle. He then caress her flat tummy. Tiffany is pregnant for 1 month now. 

" Take more rest okay baby? I'll have Seohyun to stay here while I'm away" He peck her forehead. 

This made Tiffany sad. Her hubby is going away for the time. Away for war. 

" Tae..." She called. 

Taeyeon hug her and let her head rest on his chest. " Hmm?" 

" Please be careful and comeback to me" She said in a sad tone. 

" I will" He smiled at her. " Promise?" Tiffany rais eher pinky up. 

He chuckles and pink swore " Promise" Taeyeon then sealed it with a kiss. Even though it seems silly, but never once Taeyeon broke their pinky promise. 

 

***

 

D-Day

 

Troops are gathering in their position to march to the batle field. This isn't old fashion swords fighting. This has all the weapon that they have. From swords to tanks, they must have it to win. 

" Is everything ready?" Taeyeon ask yawning since it's around 3am. They fight when the sunrise wich is set for 6am. 

" Yep...100 men in each troops form 50 troops. 5,000 ground troops in total. 35 tanks, and 20 pilots and 3,000 men for back up" Jinki ran to his handy little computer. 

" Tae thesun rise in 2 hours" Sooyoung informed. Taeyeon turn around and look back at the highest floor, where his home was. 

" I'll be back soon. Wait for me" He mumble ad nodded, signaling for the move. 

" Marched!" Sooyoung annouced. First the tanks started it's move. Then the 50 troops march side by side. And up a head the planes starts. 

They are marching for Mountain Peeks where the battle field takes place. 

 

***

 

" They haven't arrive yet" Taeyeon said looking at the empty side. " They will soon" Sooyoung said getting ready. 

" The girls are with my wife and Sica right?" Taeyeon ask. 

" Yea we have the place in lock down. No one gets in or out" 

" Good.." All their eyes were fix a head when an army van came. Then more and more to form a whole line up. 

At the center of the vans, Wooyoung was standing high with his men right behind him. 

" You'll be by my side right?" 

" Didn't I say I always will 10 years ago?" Sooyoung joked. 

The sun started to rise more and more making most of the field shine. Just when the sun cover the full mountain, it will start. 

 

Just when the sun touches the mountain peeks.... 

 

* Bang* 

 

" Don't stop until you die boys!!!" Taeyeon ssignal for the pilots to make their move first. 

" Stupid idiot" He mumble when Wooyoung sends his ground troops first. KTY's air force could easily take all them out. 

 

*** 

 

Back at home, Jessica and Tiffany along with Seohyun and Sunny are waiting for some news. 

" Unnie, stop worrying, Taeyeon oppa already promise to ome back soon as possible" Seohyun comforts Tiffany as she kept look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter