Protect me

#99
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the bed, Jessica cried in silence. She tightly hug her self and pray that nothing will happen to her. She pray for someone to come and rescue her. 

Her prayers lost when the door open, come walking, Taecyeon half with only a towel covering his lower parts. 

Her tears fell more and more. " Hello beautiful..your all mine" He smirk before gripping her wrist and pulling Jessica closer to him. 

" No! please no!!" She screams as Taecyeon rip her clothes one by one.

 

***

 

" Hurry!" Taeyeon shouted. They are now on their way over to JYP. 

Many gaurds are out gaurding the gate not letting them in. Now ther an all out war going on between KTY and JYP. 

" Yuri! go and get her. They know me too well for m to sneak in. Go pali pali!" Taeyeon pulled Yuri over and whisper to him. 

Since Yuri is pretty new, most of the people won't know who he is. Yuri thought of a plan and when he got it, he quickly pulled one of the guys that passed out, wearing a JYP uniform. 

He disguised himself as a JYP gaurds and went threw the gates like butter. He ran into the building and find where Jessica is hidnened. 

Of course he won't find her with out knowing where she is. And it would be too late if he searches every floor. 

" Uh..err...Taecyeon told me to delivered the knews to him. Where is he?" He acted tough, so know one suspect him. 

" Uh..he's in his room" The girl told him. 

" Oh sorry, where is it? I haven't been their in a long time" He smartly ask. 

" On the 15th floor" The lady said thinking he's one of them. 

" Thanks you" He said and quickly ran tot he elevator. 

The elevator door open up and a big door was right inforn of him when he steped out. 

" Taecyeon" He read the signs and kick it open. 

" Jessica?!...Jessica?!!" He search all over the place not caring abotu the maids panicing. 

" Where's his room?!" He ask one of the maid. " U-Up there..first door to the l-left" She said in fear. 

Yuri didn't waste anytime. He quickly ran up and open the biggest door. 

 

" Please stop!!" Jessica tried to push him away when Taecyeon is now attacking her neck. 

Jessica is all so is he, and Taecyeon is now molesting her, wiht one hand on her and the other hlding her still. 

" Your going to feel good, don't worry" He smirk and hold before entering her. 

Jessica close her eyes as tears fall. " Help me" SHe mumble. 

Taecyeon smirk and let out an evil laugh. Jessica whimper when she could feel it so near her core. 

" Ready here I co---" 
" Get off of her you son of a !!!" the door slamed opened nearly falling down. 

" Huh?" Taecyeon glared at whoever interupted him. 

Before he could say anything, a hard punch was delivered on the side of his jaw, sending him falling off the bed on to the floor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter