Idiot

#99
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Tae" 

" Hmm?" 

" He's just like you" Said Tiffany as she rest her head on Taeyoens bare chest. 

" I know. I was quite shock when I saw it" Taeyeon said hugging her tightly. The two continue to cuddle on their bed. 

" Remember when you were like that?" Tiffany smile as she remembers the past. 

" Of course, that was the day, I knew I was in love with you" Taeyeon said and peck her cheek. 

 

Flashback

 

" No! Let her go!" Taeyeon shouted as he struggles fromt he men. 

" Tae! Tae! help me!" Tiffany cried for help as she's being drag away. 

" No! No! Let her go!" Then Taeyeon eyes turns bright blue. His body harden as a rock, making the two men fall back. 

" I said" 

"LET HER GO!!!" He roar and attacked the man who were draging Tiffany away. 

" What the?!...who the hell are you?" The leader of the gang ask as Taeyeon just finish killing all his men. 

Taeyeon is now facing the leader who stole Tiffany and have her in his arms. Tiffany is crying, she doesn't know what to do or think. 

She's scared as hell when she saw Taeyeon like this. A beast. She watch in horror when Taeyeon rips their throats one by one. 

" Give me back my Tiffany!!!" Taeyeon shouted again as blue lights started to form all over his body. 

" T-Tae?" Tiffany mumble as she closed her eyes. She doesn't want to see what Taeyeon is about to become. 

" No ..No please I'll give her back! No No NO!!!" She heard the man voice whimpers in great amount of pain then, it all stoped. Total silence. 

Tiffany slowly opens her eyes. It was a blur, because she shut her eyes too hard. She look around her area. everywhere was filled with blood. 

She even have blood stain on her shirt and pants. She then notice a figure on his knees. 

" Tae!" She ran toward him and hug him. Taeyeon open his eyes. They're now normal. He collasps in her arms. 

" F-Fany ah..." 

" Tae...you've saved me" She smile and kiss him. Taeyeon suddenly felt all the energy again. He lifted his head and stared into her eyes. 

Their eyes were lock on each other, with love surrounding it. Taeyeon took the chance to lean in, capturing her soft lips. 

" I love you and I don't care what your past was. As long as you love me, I don't care. Be mine Tiffany" He said. His forehead stuck to her's. 

Tiffany smile widely " Yes! I love you too Taetae" She hugged him letting her tears of joy rolled down. 

She's happy that Taeyeon accepts her for who she is and was. Never did she knew a leader of a big time gang, would fall for her, a prositute. 

" Tae..what was that?" SHe had the curage to ask as their driver drove them back to KTY HQ. 

" I don't know. I'm going to ask Dr. Lin" He smile as he kiss her hand which are interwhines with his. 

 

" Well? What happened to me?" He ask Dr Lin who is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter