Night Sky

#99
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" What you mean he's dead?!" The man ask yelling. 

" KTY killed him, we found his body just outside our gate sir" The guard answer. 

" So Taec's now dead" The man smirk. " That's mean I'm the new Leader of JYP?" 

" Yes sir" The guard bowed on his knee and came the father. 

" By the power of god, I pronounce, Jang Wooyoung, new Leader of JYP" The father tap both of Wooyoung's shoulders with the swords. 

" Great, time for some fun" Wooyoung smirk. 

 

***

" Ahh arrhh s-stop teasing~" The lady moan as the guy her neck slowly making her more . 

" Hmm..baby~~" The guy moan when the lady grap and it slowlt for pay back. 

" Ahhh..." He stop her neck and cclose his eyes to enjoy the pleasure he's recieving. The lady smirk and pull his pants down, leaving him in his boxer. 

She smirk more when she saw a huge bulge. " Sica...please?" Yuri ask begging. 

.....

....

When the hell did this happen?

 

Flashback~~~~~

 

" You better ask her out soon, she's been annoying me everymorning and rambling on crap how you won't ask her out" Taeyeon said while lifting the weight. 

He and Yuri are now at the gym. Yuri couldn't believe what he had heard. Jessica? Jessica Jung, the Ice princess, wants him to confess. 

" A-Are you sure?" He ask. Taeyeon look at him " Why the hell would I make this crap up? I rather jump off a cliff then to be stuck in a room with her and talk about her daily love life" 

Taeyeon grab his towel and gulped his water. " Anyway, you better make the first move, I'm tired everytime I tried to have with Tiff and she just burge in and complaints" Taeyeon stick his tongue out making a 'yuky' sound. 

" Holy ! What shoud I do, confess now?! But I don't have any plans. Sica would be mad at me if I confess to her in the most test way. Aigoo!" Yuri mumble and look for help. 

Then his eyes caught a figure not far from him. " And that ladies, is how I beat ----" Yoong got draged away. 

" Ya! What the hell Yul?" He ask mad. 

" Sorry,  but I need your help!" Yuri apologize and ask pleading. 

" What?" 

" I want to....confess to Jessica" Yuri said waiting to get laugh at. But he hears nothing. 

" About time you confess with her, Arhhh! everytime I tried to have a conversation with Seohyun, she's always there blabering about how you don't confess" Yoong rolled his eyes. 

Yuri look at him shockingly. " Did everyone knows?" Yuri thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter