Debut

#99
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's pov

 

I am now at the bar with my friends. We were discussing about our lives and other hot topics and girls stuff when, Victoria ask " So, Jessica, hows your love life?" I smile as I remember my boyfriend. 

"Donghae is such a great guy and his body is, fantastic" I smirk when they started to fan themselves. 

Yes, Lee Donghae is my beloved boyfriend. We're together for 6 months now. Ever since I saw him fighting, I been in love with him. 

" Hey, did you guys know that Siwon and Hara are now dating? ( I'm adding Kara's and T-ara's member since SM doesn't have many female idol)" One of my friend, Jiyeon said. 

" Really?!" Luna ask dispointed. That girl has a crush on Siwon for months now. " Yea, didn't you saw the way they act whenever they are together? And plus many people saw them holding hands the other day" Sunny said. 

We were enjoying our day until one person interpted us." Hey babe" It's Hyoyeon, Nichole's boyfriend. 

" Hey baby" Nichole said then they do their lovey dovey thing. " Why won't you continue with your friends, I'll go over to mine" Hyoyeon said then he bow to each one of us. 

Hyo's a nice and caring guy, or els I wouldn't let Nic date him. My eyes follow Hyoyeon and his friends. I frown when I saw one person at the table. 

It was th same idiot who ruin my skirt. What the hell is he doing here? Shouldn't he be dead by now?! 

" Woah, what's with the wheather change Jessica?" Hyomin ask. Then she follow my eyes then spoted him. 

" Oh..so you got a target huh?" 

 

ENd of pov

" Oh..so you got a target huh?" Hyomin ask amuse as she and the group of girls move their gaze to Yuri. 

" I never seen him before..who is he?" Jiyeon ask curious. 

" He's Kwon Yuri, a newbie to the gang" Luna said, she already met Yuri few days ago. 

" You know him?" 

" Yea, Sooyoung oppa introduce us few days ago" Luna answer not really paying attention as she look at the guy besides Yul, which was Onew. 

" Hmm he's handsome, but most guys here are better" Sunny said. It's true, most of the gang member are more muscular and charming, but Yul he hasn't developed his muscle yet and he still put of his shy and awkward face. 

" Well he spilled coffee on me. I wonder why Taeng hasn't killed him yet" Jessica said in an angry voice. 

" Wow, looks like your brother found a pet Unnie?" Seohyun ask

" Aish maybe it's Fany who saves his . Arrrhh that was one of my favorite skirt!" Jessica frustratedly rolled her eyes and crosses her arms.

 

***

 

" Yo Yul, when you fighting?" One guy ask. Yuri think about it first then answer. 

" Uhmm I'm starting tomorrow" He said nervously. Tomorrow is his big day and the future of his death if he doesn't make it. 

" then we shall celebrate!" Tao said raising the glass of soju. Later on the guys keep glancing at the table filled with beautifuls girls. 

" Lets have some fun boys" Yoong smile widely when he spotted the girl he likes in the group. 

All of the boys walk over to where the girls are, with Yuri following like a loyal pet. They all pulled their chairs and squish in between the girls. 

" Hey beautifuls, how you doing?" Yoong the player, ask. Yuri just sit next to Hyoyeon and Siwon. 

" We're doing well until you came Yoong" Jiyeon said jokingly, making him laugh. 

" Why am I too hot fro you?" He ask raising an eyebrow before he took a glance at Seohyun, who just reading her book. 

" Right, you are all to hot.." Hyomin made a playful 'vomit' sign making them laugh. 

" Oh I hear you guys have a new comer?" Krystal ask looking at Yuri. " Yea he just came about a month ago" Siwon said patting Yuri's back. 

All this time Jessica have been glaring at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter