Kwon Yuri

#99
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" But he's still very weak!" a man in a white lab coat yelled and ran behind a short but badass looking man. 

" I don't care I need new members! wake him up now!" He yelled at the man who just nods. " Yes master Kim" He said and follow his orders. 

24 hours later...

 

" Hey....Hey kid, wake up" The man said snaping his finger infront of the laying man. The man just blinks his eyes and rub his head. 

" Wh-where am I?" He ask looking around, having no idea where he is. The mna in the lab coat smile and help him to sit up. 

" Welcome back, All you ned to know is yur name is Kwon Yuri, age 24, thats all I could tell you for now. They will tell you more later" He said in a soft voice. 

Yuri just nods. He really doesn't know about anything. He's like a new born baby with no clue of where he is and what he's doing here. 

" Welcome to KTY, I'm Dr Lin" Lin offer a hand shakes. Surprisingly Yuri's brain told him to way to shake a persons hand. Amazing. 

" Dr. Lin, is he ready?" Two guys dress in uniforms came in. " Yes he is. Fresh meat" Dr Lin said then Yuri was draged by the two man. 

 

***

 

" Where are you taking me?" Yuri ask scared. They didn't speak, they just drags him to a room. Inside the room it was huge. It has a comfy couch, Kitchen, Office, and a room. 

It was very high class and luxurious. " This is where you live now" One of the guy said then push Yuri is to his room and closed th door. 

Yuri set the pairs of keys in his hand, on the table then observe the place. he was amazed at the sametime very very confused. 

" Wow" He said when he got to his room. He immediately jump on the king sized bed and rolled around. He then enters the bathroom then the walk in closet. 

" Wooooowww" He said again when the closet is filled with clothes and accesories, in brand of Guess, Guchi, LV, ect... 

" Hey! Open up!" His mind got back to reality when he hears door banging and the doorbell rang non-stop. 

" Y-Yes?" He stuuters when he saw a tall guy infront. " Come" He said then Yuri follows him to another room. 

" Sooyoung, He's here. Have fun" The man smirk and push Yuri forward to a tall but thin guy. 

" Welcome to KTY....errr?" 

" Hmm Kwon Yuri" Yuri answer remembering his name. Sooyoung nods then step closer. Surprisingly he pulled out a screen out of Yuri's chest that glows and show his full profile. 

Yuri's eyes widened, making Sooyoung laugh. " It's alright dude. It's common here" Sooyoug keeps an eye on the screen. 

" Hmmm oh so you haven't know your nuber huh?" Yuri shakes his head. 

" Tell me what you know" Yuri started to talk. 

" My name is Kwon Yuri and I'm in aplace called KTY?" He said. 

" Okay Yuri it's pretty basic. Your in a fighting gang now. It's the Year of 301. Our region is South Korea, Seoul. All you know is the real world doesn't let us do this, but you will anyways" 

Yuri keeps silent and nods. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter