Ruined Getaway

-Blocking My Beloved Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO COMMENTS... NO UPDATES... MUAHAHAH... *IM SERIOUS GUYS...

 

The rooms of the hotel were divided… 2 person each rooms… baekhyun and chanyeol as always… D.O and kai, Luhan and lay, and you alone…

you were roaming around jeju while screaming, well, more like kai, and baekyeol are the ones screaming from too much excitement for the getaway from school leaving you and the other embarrassed at their behavior… but you couldn’t care less… you wanted to spend this 3 days free from problem and stress… and you’re going to spend every second of it carefree… but still with responsibility along the way…

You bought  Mr. Yoo’s wife a beautiful music box, it looks like a mini drawer with an old beautiful engrave at the mirror with a beautiful melody once you pull the mini drawer out to put stuff in it… you’re sure she’ll love it since she always love antique and vintage things..

as for Mr. Yoo you haven’t found anything yet and you make sure that you’ll call him later to ask for anything that he wanted in mind… you spent the whole day sight seeing and storing from one store to another crack jokes every now and then and everything is simply just perfect…

your mind was no where to be near to taejin and kris and you are definitely enjoying this precious moments with the boys… until…

 

 

“oh! Is this the famous jeju steak that I’ve heard of?!!” kyungsoo eyes were shining brightly seeing the dinner that has been serve in front of the table…

“yes! I’ve heard of it too! Oh my! I’ve been to jeju before but I haven’t got the chance to actually taste it!!” kai was so excited about this whole trip and so are the others… you were chatting and gobbling down the foods in the table until a certain voice caught your ear…

“having fun?”

“HYUNG???!!!”

Your eyes widen from the voice behind you… and it didn’t take a genius to hear that awful girly laugh beside the masculine person was the person you wanted to be far away from…

“taeyeon?!! kris??! what are you doing here?” luhan was eyeing you warily and lay was thinking multiple scenarios in his head muttering how bad this situation is…

“the principal told me about your little trip and he decided to let us off for 3 days too… we just came because I have to accompany taeyeon somewhere earlier… sorry we’re late…” kris was laughing at the boys expression while steams are coming out of your ears…

You curse Mr. Yoo multiple times and you surely curse yourself for thinking that you could escape reality by going to paradise with the boys…

“can we join you?” kris ask while the boys nodded nervously glancing at lay for an escape route…

Kris took a seat next to you and taeyeon beside him… you were furious… this is the only time you wanted to be far far away from them… just for 3 days… *oh GOD!! Why are you doing this to me?!! I only ask for 3 days!!

“why didn’t you tell me that you’re going to jeju?” kris was starting to put the foods in taeyeon’s plate while asking you the dumbest question there is…

You ignore him like you planned and stab the steak on your plate making lay flinch at the sight…

“hey… come on.. you’re not still mad about me forgetting your birthday right? I told you I was sorry… and I’m here to make it up to you… come on jae…” kris was trying with his aegyo to get any attention from you and you were getting more pissed…

*him?!! Here to make it up to me!! if you wanted to make it up to me you should leave me alone for 3 days!!!!!

You wanted to scream to his face but you thought about how that is so not worth it… the boys are also here and they deserve the fun also… you can’t ruin their fun…

“i’m full… you guys go finished up… I’ll be in my room…” you stood up and give the boys an assuring smile and dash wanting to be in your room quickly…

“jae… come on… we’re here to have fun…” kris was smiling brightly and really trying to make it up to you…

You turn around and were dumbfounded by the smile in his face wanted to punch him right in the gut… you glared at him and taeyeon before telling them how frustrated you are that they’re here… ruining your perfect plan…

“yes… we’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter