Awkward Morning

-Blocking My Beloved Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“good morning Jae-sshi…”       “good morning jungmin sshi…”

“oh Jae…. On time as always…”       “of course… the student body president will never be late… *giggles”

“Jae-sshi… we need to discuss about our date later okay?? *wink”      “uh… I have meeting after school sorry… *and i don't even know who you are geezzz”

Like any other day for the past 3 months, the student of SM high would always greet you and you would greet them back with your killer smile…

You transferred from Canada high school to Seoul because your mother told you kris has a girlf----- ugghh… you can’t even say it…

3 months ago when your mom called you to share the happy news… more like death sentence for you… you were throwing all the pillows, books, even your butler across the room… okay maybe not your beloved Mr. Jung but you get the idea right readers?

You sigh for the tenth time that morning, the first sigh is when you woke up and kris was no where to be found just because he wanted to pick that taejin girl every morning since they started dating.. ckck… how can  he pick her over you?!! His biological sister?!! I mean of course you drifted apart since you were in another continent for 2 years, but you still call him and visited him at holidays..

“he left you again huh? to be you jaeeee~” you look up from your shoes and see the evil baby in front of you… you cringe inwardly since he’s not the one you want to see so early in the morning…

“shut up lulu… I’m in a bad mood…” you hissed at him and proceeded to walk right pass through him

“hmm… I guess it’s your monthly gift huh?” he said while popping a lollipop in his mouth with a smirk

You slap the back of his head and gave him a headlock.. how dare he…

“you know exactly when I received my monthly gift!!! Since that bastard kai always keep tabs on me every freaking month!!! GGAHH!!!”

“OW.. OUWWW GEEZ WOMAN!!! Okay okay!! that hurts!!!”

“huh… serves you right….” you smile triumphantly

“no wonder kris left you this morning.. he probably love his neck so much..”

You rolled your eyes at his feminisity, you always knew luhan always let you win at everything… he’s a guy for Christ sakes, he can easily get out of your weak headlock… but still.. you were grateful that he pretended to be weak just so you can forgot that taeshin girl…

“oh kris!!!” your head immediately snap up to where luhan was waving and you glared back to Luhan… who had that evil smirk in his face…

“huh?? Where??? Where??” in front of you was chanyeol walking towards you frantically searching for kris also, since luhan practically scream his name a loud.. *idiot baby face..

“he’s messing with us chanyeol… kris is probably with that taejun girl…” you said crossing your arm frowning…

“it’s taeyeon jae… how come you didn’t remember your sister in law’s name hahahaa…” you glared at baekhyun while he hid behind chanyeol who patted his head like a scared puppy…

“say her name once again and I’ll make sure you get detention for the rest of the week…” you said still glaring at the poor boy who hid behing D.O and chanyeol…

“you know she’s not that bad….” You immediately spin your head behind you seeing the one face you are glad to see beside kris’s face…

“LAY GE!!!” you gladly throw your arms around him while he patte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter