Flashbacks

-Blocking My Beloved Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OH MY DEAR SUBBIES... I CAN'T HELP BUT TO UPDATE SINCE I FOUND OUT I'LL BE OUT OF TOWN IN WEEKENDS AHAHAHA... ANYWAY!! LEAVE ANY MANY COMMENTS AND I'LL UPDATE... SINCE I UPDATED A LOT LATELY... I WILL ONLY WAIT FOR COMMENTS ... AND THEN, I'LL UPDATE AGAIN OHOHOH~

 

 

“no way!!!”

“yes way!! You remember now?”

You and suho were in the café near the school laughing your off because of your childhood stories…

since it’s the weekends, the boys were sleeping till late, visiting their grandparents house, or who know what they’re doing… luhan was being set up on a blind date by his parents making him whine all night long in your phone, lay was busy doing some minor company work and kris slept in since he said his giant body need more rest…

you have no option but to call suho for a company…

“ahaha… that was yeah… I can’t believe I didn’t remember that!”

“yeah… anyway… how’s your life in Canada?”

“oh… it’s fine…” you smiled softly remembering your dad…

“I’m sorry about taeyeon’s behavior lately… she’s just… well.. probably jealous?”

“don’t sweat it… I already know she’s like that anyway…”

you sip your hot choco and suho eyed you weirdly…

“huh?”

“what?”

“did she… behave like that oftenly?”

You pouted at him and he can’t help but blush at your cute antics…

“I know people always see her as an angel but being your sister… haven’t you see this part of her attitude? I mean you grow up together since babies right?”

“oh?... well yeah… but I kinda spent half of my life living abroad… and we never knew her childhood stories since she came to our family when she’s already 5 years old…”

“what do you mean?”

“don’t you know?”

You eyed him confusedly and he took a deep breath before spilling everything…

“taeyeon is not my biological sister… my parents adopted her when she was 5 years old…”


 


 


 


 

“WHHATTT?!!”

“oh… you must not remember… yeah… mom found her in the front of our gate when I was 3 back then… at first she didn’t want to tell anything about herself… but as time goes by she started to talk… she said she didn’t remember how she got there or who she is… 3 months later we found out that she actually ran away from a foster house… being the nice person mom and dad are, they adopted her to our family…”

suho smiled at the memory and even though it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter