Break Up

-Blocking My Beloved Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“what’s with the frown?” kris was sipping his coffee in the café while taeyeon was eating her cake while frowning…

“you didn’t care about me anymore…”

“…..”

Taeyeon looked up wondering why kris didn’t deny her or even try to answer her, and what she sees infuriated her..

Taeyeon slam her hand on the table making kris flinched a bit, shocked a the loud noise…

“huh? What? Sorry… chanyeol send me something funny… here look!”

kris handed her his phone but she slapped his hand away making the phone dropped to the ground…

“tae….”

Kris frowned and pick it up again…

“you don’t have to do that… it’s really funny you know…”

Taeyeon scowled at his boyfriend… she can’t believe kris pick a lame joke over her…

“awww… it got scratch…” kris pouted and taeyeon frowned even more…

“you care more about your phone than me?!”

“hey… calm down… it’s not that… I just said that it got scratched… why are you so sensitive lately?”

“I’m not! It’s you and the rest of the guys!! Because of them, you kept ignoring me, and everytime I ask you for a date, you always said you promised them before and you can’t cancelled out on them… I’m your girlfriend! I should be your first priority! Not them… not jae! But me!”

“well… that’s just a bit selfish don’t you think?” kris frowned at his girlfriend thinking why she throw tantrums like this…

“you’re so stupid!”

“hey now… I’m sorry if I spend more time with them okay… I just missed my friends… and jae… she just got back from Canada and I realize I never spent time with the the first view months when she’s here..”

“I don’t care!” with that... taeyeon snapped and walk out of the café leaving kris confused…

“is it wrong to spend time with my sister?”

he rubbed his temple and looked back at the phone…

he laugh when chanyeol send him another stupid jokes… he sipped his coffee more and grinned at his phone almost choking at the joke…

not minding anything that happened earlier…


 

 

 

 


 

Taeyeon came home loudly slamming the door… making suho and his parents jump a little…

“oh hey noona…”

“shut up! Don’t talk to me!”

Suho frowned and their parents raised their eyebrow…

“probably PMSing…” suho said while his dad chuckled…


 

 

 

 


 

Taeyeon throw her bag harshly on the floor, she stomped over her bed and hit a pillow…

“stupid boyfriend! Stupid kris!! Uggghhh!!!”

She hated this, this just irritated her to no end..… 

she loved kris… but she felt kris is slowly slipping away from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter