Dislike

-Blocking My Beloved Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS... T.T *SOBBING IN A CORNER

 

In the cafeteria table seated you, kris, the exo boys, teen top, and the jung siblings… as in tiffany and jinyoung… all of you immediately click and it's just day - 1… and it wonder you how fast you clicked already…

Like before you would just stare at jin shamelessly and kris would do the same but with tiffany making the boys snickered at the two of you…

“you guys totally have no shame…” luhan shook his head while grinning while the both of you quickly went back to reality…

Jinyoung pretty much got use to it since this morning… why wouldn’t he? You would stare at him shamelessly and everytime he caught you, you wouldn’t look away, he would just smile brightly at you and you would smile back…

kris though is a whole different story… tiffany is oblivious to his stare… she would caught him staring but she just would shrugged at the boy, making kai laugh at his hyung’s stupidity…

It’s a great thing that you didn’t have to eat with taeyeon anymore… you felt like you were in heaven… just with your friends and brothers… gone is that two faced and his high squealed voice…

You were laughing your off because of the baekyeol couple until  a loud sound disturbed your happiness…

There stood taeyeon, tray on the ground, food scattered messily, the whole cafeteria was silent now… she stood a view meters from you, probably thinking that she’s allowed to seat here… you look at her confusedly until your mind click… jin…

Taeyeon was standing there, trembling, face pale as a ghost… biting her pale lower lip hard…

“what are you doing here?” niel hissed at her and she just stood there all stiff and not daring to make a single move…

you knew what she was thinking… you knew she must be thinking that jin came back from the dead… call yourself a sadist but you were smiling inwardly at her state right now… she deserve this… all of this…

“ahh… taejin-sshi… meet our new transfer student… you must meet tiffany by now… and this is Jin…” you purposely cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter