Kris's New Interest

-Blocking My Beloved Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stared at the boy with messy brown hair, slightly panting behind miyoung… there’s no way… it can’t be…

before you knew it… his name excape your lips..

“Jin….”

“huh? How do you know…?”

“NO FREAKING WWAYY!!!!”

 “yeah… his name is Jinyoung… Jung Jinyoung… you could call him jin, and you could call me tiffany…” tifanny smiled at you, but your only focused is at jin who was staring back at you confusedly...

“are you okay?” jin asked you and approach you, you surprised him by hugging his waist making all the boys gasp, and even tiffany was shocked…

“JIN!!!”

“uh…. Ye… yeah?? I guess?? Ehhmm… i'm sorry... do I know you?”

you let go of him and saw his face up close, he’s jin right? You’re twin older brother? His eyes were so much like him, his features, even right down to his smile…

“jae… I don’t think that’s our jin…” lay took your wrist and pulled you back… by now tears were rolling down your face and suho frowned at the sight… he eyed the boy and yes, he looked just like jin, your twin… but jin died… and you buried him…

“i… i…I’m sorry… you… l-look like my brother…” you wiped your tears and composed yourself…

“ahh… really? Where is he? I might have a twin then!!” Jinyoung smiled brightly and tiffany gave you a sad smile… she can guess what happened to you…

“he’s… gone… sorry…”

jinyoung face fell and bit his lowe lip feeling bad about what happened..…

“sorry… I didn’t mean too…”

“it’s okay… anyway… sorry for the drama… welcome to SM High!!” you gave your brightest smile and tifanny as well as jinyoung smiled back…

Luhan was speechless, jinyoung definitely resembles jin very much… his smile, his eyes, his features… everything…

Kris too was just too shocked… he thought it was really jin… but then, something or rather someone else caught his attention… the girl… jinyoung’s sister…

tiffany…

kris gulped hard at the sight of the girl, smiling so brightly at jae and the rest… she’s so pretty… and familiar… where had he seen her before?


 


 



 

Jinyoung was lively, bright and funny… he looked exactly like jin, yet their personality is a bit different… jin is warm, kind, he’s bright… but he’s more elegant, and calm… you can’t help but to stare at him all day long since he’s also in your class… even suho, luhan, and lay was glancing at him from time to time admiring how he look exactly like jin…

Jinyoung bring back so many memories back… how his smiles remind you of jin’s, how his laugh also reminds you of jin… if jin were still alive, he’d look exactly like jinyoung…

You felt nostalgic, happy, sad, emotions were mixing within you disabling you from paying attention to the class…

From earlier you found out that tiffany and jinyoung are biological sibling, this removing all kinds of theories that jin might still be alive and had some kind of memory lost… tiffany is a year older than you and jinyoung… she’s in the same grade as kris… also in the same class…

Making your job easier since you have kris, you ask him, well more like force him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter