Meeting the Jungs

-Blocking My Beloved Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LEAVE LOTS OF COMMENTS !!

 

 

“and….. 30! Oh gosh! 31…. 32… 33… 34…. Keep going jinyoung!! 35…”

Jinyoung right eyed twitch a bit while you just smirk at him still keeping your eyes wide open…

35 seconds had gone by… the boys watched you both with such amusement… they forgot already how the bickering between ricky and CAP about the latter’s small eyes caused both you and jinyoung in your current situation…

The eye battle… loser blink first…

“give it up jinyoung… I have wider eyes than you…” you grin when he whined a bit still his eyes twitch and water a bit… you knew you had the upper hand…

“no way… this is for me, CAP hyung and all of humanity who is born with an eye smile… even for noona…”

“hey! Even though I have an eye smile, my eyes are way bigger than yours!”

Tiffany stab the fried potato and chewed harshly making kris chuckled at the scene…

Just when you wanted to say something else you got cut off by the boy’s scream…

“OH MY EYEESSSS!!!! DAMN IT!!!”

Jinyoung immediately blinked his eyes furiously while rubbing it as well dropping tears in the process while the whole table bursts in laughter…

“I told you so….”

You laugh out loud like a retarded seal while the boy just grumbled, CAP patting the boys back to comfort him..

“you did well jinyoung… thanks for standing up for me…”

CAP smile affectionately at the boy and the latter beamed back, happy that his effort didn’t go to waste…

“you okay?”

You still laugh a bit while jinyoung just give you a bright smile telling you he’s okay before continue eating his lunch…

The lunch went by peacefully and chaotically in a good way since laughter always filled your tables, even some of the students near your table began to laugh aloud to when they hear some of your jokes… you smiled at them while they smiled back at you…

This is the way it’s supposed to be, friends, siblings, just laughing and not caring about bad grades and tests or exam… okay maybe you still worries about the upcoming midterm next month… but that can wait…

“hey guys…”

Your thoughts got interrupted by a voice you loathed so much and hope that you won’t ever hear ever again since kris broke up… to your dismay the devil is still here in the school… standing near suho with the fakest smile in the history of fake smiles, holding her lunch tray…

Hello? Lunch is almost over…

“hi taeyeon sshi!!” you groaned loudly when tiffany waved her hand energetically and you mentally scolded her in your mind for being too nice…

The whole table went silent while you eyed the from hell that make your life miserable still in her fake smile standing a bit awkwardly beside suho but not sitting down…

“yeah…. Uhm… can I join you? There’s no seat left…” she pouted a bit and ricky made a gagging sound which made you snickered a bit while giving him the thumbs up…

“sure!! Here!!! You can sit by me!”

Yep… you’re goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter