Who's That Girl

-Blocking My Beloved Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'M BACK SUBBIES~ KKK~ IT WAS EXHAUSTING AND FUN AT THE SAME TIME... I MET MY 2 LOVELY NEPHEWS... KKKYYYAAA!! THEY'RE JUST SO CUTE...

ANYWAY... LEAVE MANY MANY COMMENTS... AND I SHALL UPDATE A LOT OF CHAPTERS KKK~

 

 

“why didn’t you tell me anything?!!”

Taeyeon was glaring her parents while his father frown at his daughter’s words…

“you didn’t ask… I thought kris told you…” he just shrugged and went back eating coffee…

It’s been 3 days and taeyeon thought that suho might be sleeping over at the boy’s house… since he did it pretty often… but it’s odd not seeing all of them for 3 days now…

she was originally planning on avoiding kris and she thought she did a great job at it… not seeing him at all for the past 3 days… but it seems just too easy until she ask the administrative office about his attendance record and BAM! All secrets are out…

“he didn’t! even suho didn’t! I can’t believe them!! how could they just leave me here alone?!!”

Her mother frowned and heaved a sigh…

“but you broke up with him remember? Suho told us and I don’t think it’s wise for you to tag along with them… kris’s mom called before and they were having this trip to cheer him up… it wouldn’t be easy for him to forget about you if you came along…”

“who said he could forget about me!!! huh?!! You should’ve told me still! I’m his girlfriend and future daughter in law!!”

Now both parents were shocked… did their little angel just raised her voice at them… in such an informal tone?

“now wait a minute young lady… that’s not polite… you shouldn’t talk like that to your mom…”

Her father was now a bit irritated that her daughter is behaving like such a child… what the hell happened to her…

To their surprised taeyeon just scoff at them and headed upstairs stomping her food in the floor so it would echoed to the whole house…

Her mother sighed and patted her husband’s arm…

“she’s just having a hard time about the break up… don’t worry… you know teenagers…”

His father just sigh and rubbed her temples…

“I mean, she’s the one who dump kris… the least she could do was letting him move forward…“

Her wife just nodded and sigh again…


 

 

 

 

Taeyeon furiously dialed kris’s number but to no avail, she groaned and try suho’s number but failed also…

she wanted to call the other boys but she realized she didn’t have their numbers…

Sure the other boys doesn’t treat her that bad… but they never initiated to exchange their numbers to her… actually, they just didn’t want to, everytime taeyeon would ask for their number, they always said they’re in a hurry, or said that they forgot since it’s new, or in baekyeol’s case…

“you want my “number”?”

As in the number of the girls they had dated…

“UGGGHHH!! Stupid… stupid!!!” taeyeon threw her iphone across the room and glared at the cracked phone…

Her plan was to get kris beg on his knees to get together with her… for him to be miserable without her… for him to  ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter