Lifting the Dragon's Mood

-Blocking My Beloved Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“oh.. you’re home… what happened?”

kris was walking lifelessly and his mom raised an eyebrow…

“oh… hey mom…”

You sighed and sat at the couch…

“did something happened to him?” your mom raised her eyebrows and worries etched on her old yet beautiful face...

You nodded your head and accepted the hot chocolate she handed you…

“taejin broke up with him today…”

“who’s taejin?”

“kris’s girlfriend… tae something…”

“ah.. you mean taeyeon… really?!! Why?”

You shrugged and just sip the chocolate… you’re happy no doubt about it……

But seeing kris like this  makes you sad… you frowned at the thought why would taeyeon suddenly broke up with him… you pulled out your phone from your bag and decided to call him…

“hello?”

“meet me at lay’s in 15… I’ll call the others”

 

 


 


 

“so… any idea why she broke up with kris?”

You were sipping your chocolate shake lay made while asking the boys… including suho…

“I asked her today and she said kris need it… she doesn’t seem depressed about it too… which is weird…” suho scratch his neck and munch a cake lay offered…

“maybe… she fall out of love?” chanyeol only shrugged leaving jae pout heavily…

“well that’s just mean… oh man.. I should be partying for a week non stop that my wish finally came true… but seeing kris like this… I don’t know how to feel…” you sighed and lay only patted your head sitting next to you and you snuggled to him more…

“should we ask her?”

“no… I already ask her reasons and she just ignore me earlier…” suho sighed and munch another cookie while the other guys were thinking heavily

“well… let’s look at the bright side… ehmm… no offense suho hyung, but now that kris is not together with taeyeon… we  can play all the time with him!!” niel cheered making some of them laugh while some of them just shook their heads…

“we should do something for him though…” all eyes were on Chunji now waiting for him to continue…

“our best friend just got dump… we should do something for him, so he could feel better…”

“GOOD IDEA HYUNG!!!”


 


 

 

 


 

“oppa!!!! Wake your lazy up!! Come on!! We’re going out!!” you were jumping, well more like squishing kris with your petite body and he only groanea in response…

“go away… school doesn’t start till 8 or something…”

You pouted at your brother and decided to give up..

“the giant won’t budge… you guys try, I’ll just make breakfast…” you shrugged and walk downstair to help your mom and lay cook breakfast while the boys decided to wake kris… oh what a wonderful idea it is…

“HYUUNNNGGGG!!!”

“WHAT HE FU---- OOOPPHHHH!!!”


 

 

 


 

“thanks for breaking my bones maknaes…” kris were rubbing his head with ice pack while changjo, niel, ricky, and kai just grinned…

“our pleasure hyung!!!”

Kris groaned and pouted making your mom laugh…

“that’s why you should wake up the first time jae woke you… oh my poor baby…” his mom cooed him while kris blushed mad… the boys would just “awweeedddd” or “oooweeeedddd” at him while he whined embarrased by how his mom was treating him…

“why are we waking up so early anyway?”

“we’re going somewhere…” lay said munching on his bacon while smiling at the giant..

“where?”

“you’ll see…”


 

 

 


 

“NO ING WAYYYY! AGAIN!!!! JAEEE!!! HELL NO!!!”

“HELL YEAH!!! We’re going to…. AMERICA!!!!” you and your mom laugh while the boys gasped… even kris…

“what the hell?!!! We have school!!” kris was shocked… they’re going to America? In the middle of semester? What the hell does his sister thinking?

“oh! Come on honey! Don’t be such a kill joy!! I already called Mr. Yoo and he gave us a 1 week leave… don’t worry, the teacher will help you to catch up on the studies!” your mom wink at kris and he only sighed at his family…

“SERIOUSLY??!! AUNTY YOU’RE THE FREAKING BEST!!”

Ricky hugged her tight and she only laughed at the boy…

“are you sure you want me to come?” this is the 7th time suho ask you if he’s allowed to tag along and you only rolled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter