Jin?!

-Blocking My Beloved Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“we’re back!!!”

It was the 7th day, you, your mom and the boys were now back in your house…

“welcome back all…” Mr. Jung was beaming and smiling brightly at you and your ran to him and attacked him in a bear hug making him yelp and stagger a bit at the sudden force…

“Mr. Jung!! I missed you so much!! you should’ve come with us!!” you release the hug and pouted at him…

you asked him to come with you to America but he decided to take the chance to take a leave instead…

he went to his mother’s house and have a big family reunion there… not before you and your mom brought him a lot of gifts for his family that is…

The house was full of laughter once again… now that kris was totally forgetting about taeyeon and the days at the state helped him moved on completely…

you even try to talked about taeyeon and he would responded well, no sign of heartbreaks, sadness… just plain emotion… thank god he’s back to his old self… more happy though…


 

 

 


 

You were on your way to the class, laughing with luhan and lay when someone stopped kris making you bumped to his back…

“ow! What the!!…” you looked up and glared at the person who cause all the bumping...

“what are you doing here?” luhan hissed at the girl in front of her and the girl just smile innocently…

“I need to talk to kris…”

“oh yeah… well he doesn’t need to talk to you…” niel was furiously glaring at taeyeon while the girl just shrugged…

“it’s okay… let’s talk…” everyone was eyeing each other nervously… kris just moved on and if she decided anything funny, whether suho is here or not, you would beat the crap out of her…

“thanks… lets go somewhe----“

“no… let’s talk now, right here right now…”

Kris was smiling slightly at taeyeon and the girl just widen her eyes… by now the whole student was watching intently at the two of them… curious of what'll happen next...

“i.. I don’t think it’s wise to talk here?”

“why not?”

Taeyeon just fidgeted in her place while the student started whispering…

 

“is she going to ask him to comeback?”

“no way… she just dump kris in front of the whole student body…”

“kris should’t go back with her…”

“he deserves more…”

 

Jae smile slightly at the murmurs nodding at lay’s direction while the boy gave her an assuring nod…

Kris had moved on…and there's nothing to worry about... right?

“since you don’t want to talk anymore… let me…”

Taeyeon was surprised at his attitude… kris was warm, loving and nice… why is he cold now? like he didn’t love her anymore?

“I never thought we would end the… wait that’s wrong… I mean I never thought you would end our relationship not without talking about it first… but I guess that can’t be help now… I’m still willing to be your friend taeyeon-sshi… since we know each other since childhood, we’re still friends even though now that we’re not in a relationship anymore… I don’t know what you’re trying to say or talk to me, but since you don’t want to talk more then I guess there’s nothing to talk about… this 7 days made me realize something…”

Kris paused a bit and taeyeon internally smirk, thinking kris would beg to get back with her… but her face immediately fell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter