Back to Canada

-Blocking My Beloved Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO COMMENTS NO UPDATE!! OHOHOHO... AND SINCE THERE'S 2 LOVELY SUBBIES THAT LEAVE COMMENTS EARLIER... I DECIDED TO UPDATE!! KKK~ THANK YOU... MORE COMMENTS... MORE UPDATE MUAHAHHAAH... *EVIL LAUGH...



 



 

You strolled around the big balcony in the lounge hotel just trying to get some fresh air… with kris and taeyeon being here, you felt like killing somebody… you heaved a sigh and stare at the big black sky with glitter stars… 

you smile to yourself… missing the time where you and your twin usually stargazed together back home…

“jae….” Oh how dreadfull… the witch is here… you groaned and pretend you didn’t hear her voice…

*god… I only wanted to get some fresh air… why do you hate me so much? by sending the wicked with of the east here?!!

“jae… can… can we talk…?”

“there’s nothing to talk about… get lost…”

“jae… please… you need to let it go…” you snapped your head at her direction and scowled at her…

“excuse me?! isn’t it enough for you that I never tell anyone about what happened?!! And now you want me to forget about what happened??! Are you out of your mind?!!” you hissed at her and taeyeon looked down…

“please… we… we could start over… let the past stay behind… I don’t want to ruin what I have with kris… I love him… please jae…” you slapped her hand when she touch your arm feeling disgusted by her… how could she…

“never… ever touch me… after what you did, I could never forgive you… ever… I won’t forget, I refuse to… I will forever remember it, and I don’t give a damn about your relationship with kris… just stay away from us!! taking 1 brother from me is not enough for you?!! What more do you want?!” you bumped her shoulder and walk right pass her… tears threatened to roll down your eyes but you choke it back… you refuse to cry in front of her.. no matter what…

Taeyeon hung her head low… why can’t you just let it go? They all did… they even moved on from what happened… she cherished what she have with kris… and now here you are threatening her to ruin everything…

no… she will not have it, with a frown on her face she went back to her room… thinking of any possibilities to make you accept her… she will work hard... to make you forget... forget about everything ever happened...



 

You rolled around your bed... breathing hard... sweat running down your skin...

 

"Jae!!!"

"Oppa!! help him!! unnie help him!! please....

"jae!!!.... no! get back it's dangerous...!!"

"taeyeon unnie please!!!... please...!!! help oppa!!"

"oppa... don't leave me!! i'll save you!!"

"no!! jae get back!! it's dangerous..."

"oppa.. please... come back... you promised me to always be here..."

"jae... "

 

 

"NNNOOOOOOO!!!!!"

You woke up with sweats in your forehead and tears in your cheeks dreaming about the past that haunt you forever… your breathing was hard and your chest pounded with unbearable pain of losing someone you loved so much… 

you were having nightmares of the flashback... you missed him so much... it pained you to remember it again... yu hated yourself for being useless andsmall back then... if only you didn't listen to him and just help him...

you couldn’t bear it anymore… you reach your phone and quickly dialed the first number in your speed dial…

“jae!! Hey!! How are you kiddo?!!”

“I… I’ll be arriving in Canada tomorrow…”

“eh?? Waeyo? I thought you went back cause-“

“I can’t! i… I can’t… oppa… I remember much more now that I’m here… I don’t know what to do… and worse, she … she…”

“… jae… calm down… take deep breaths…”

You did as you told and tears were strolling down your cheeks… you sob quietly hating keeping this all to yourself…

“better?”

“yeah… “

“so… you sure you want to get back?”

“hmm… I just need to get away for a view days… and … I want to check about how things are there…”

“okay… I’ll pick you up at the airports okay…”

“thanks oppa..”

“jae…”

“yeah??”

“see  you tomorrow kiddo!”

“okay oppa… see you!”



 

You ended the call and call Mr. Jung to arrange the preparations… you also told him not to tell anyone including your mom, you'll tell her later when you're in canada..…

you quickly packed all of your clothes and leave a note on the bed silently asking the boys for forgiveness… you have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter