Improving Feelings

-Blocking My Beloved Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LEAVE COMMENTS DEAR SUBBIES!!!!! *glare... LOL

 

 

 

You were in the council room sobbing badly at lay’s chest… you choke a couple of times cannot handle it anymore while lay just patted your back soothingly not saying anything at all just letting you pour your tears out…

How could she… just how could she smile at you… that’s not even a smile… that’s a smirk and she directed those towards you… you knew that she’s not that nice to begin with.. but you never thought that she would be this mean…

A knock snapped you out of your crying festival only to see niel at peeking at the door with worried face…you wiped your tears furiously and force yourelf to stop crying…

“noona?...”

“hey niel… come in…” it was lay who answered for you since he knew that if you answered your voice would staggered and creaked…

Niel just nodded and step in closing the door after he’s fully inside the room… he just stood there not making any movements, silently giving you time to pull yourself together…

After you stopped crying and control all of your emotions again, you faced niel and assured him that you were okay… the thick mouth boy didn’t believe you but decided not to push it further…

he just hug you tight and promising how he would always be there for you if you needed him and you thank the boy greatly… oh how  lucky you are to have teen top and exo by your side…


 

 

 

“JAE!!”

You snapped your head behind you only to see a worried tiffany embracing you in a bone crushing hug making you yelp a little at how strong she is…

“oh god! Sorry… I can’t control my strength sometimes…” she smile sheepishly and you just laugh at her…

“it’s fine unnie… what’s up?”

“you and lay practically ran away on lunch and never came back… you even skip the next period… that’s what’s up…” tiffany frowned at you and you bit your lower lip containing your squeal at how adorable she looked right now…

“sorry… I just got some stuff to do earlier…”

“but you okay now right?”

“yes sir!”

She just shook her head and ruffled your hair while you whined at her…

She’s just so kind and pretty, she gave that unnie kinda vibe and you really see her as your older sister now… you can’t help it… she acts and felt like it… you just smile brightly at him until jinyoung decided to nudge you…

“I’m here too you know…”

You didn’t realize that the rest of the exo and teen top boys are now gathered around you and you just smile apologetically at them…

“ahh… sorry… I spaced out…”

All of you ended in the café near the school after school, you found out more about tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter