Chap. 9

Why don't you admit it already?

 

-YUNHO'S POV-
After she ate her breakfast, we started to memorize the lyrics. She played the piano and believe it or not, SHE'A VERY GOOD IN SINGING! 'It's a waste that she didn't pursue her dream. Her voice will be going to waste.' I shook my head while I scold myself in my thought. 'She has a reason. I must understand her.'

 


~AFTER THE PRACTICE~

-HYEJIN'S POV-
I'm so glad that they learned it so fast. Just a little practice to be perfect. I glanced at my watch and it's already lunch time. "Let's end up here." I told them while I make some stretching. "Let's take lunch together." Changmin suggested. "I'm sorry but I can't. I'll go home to start making the music." I gave him my apologetic look. "But how about your lunch?" Yunho asked while I can see in his face that he's worried. "I can grab something along the way or maybe I'll just cook or whatever." I glanced at him and he looked so disappointed. "I understand. But don't force yourself too hard." Changmin tapped my shoulder and I nod at him. "Changmin-ah, Yunho, we have a schedule after lunch." Their manager came and we all stood up. We on our way to the exit. Yunho keeps glancing at me with a worried look. When we reached the exit, Changmin waved at us and dragged Yunho to get in the car. We bowed and we also get in the car and start driving. I feel so guilty about the attitude of Yunho earlier. So I grabbed my phone and start typing a message. 

To: Annoying Tall Guy
"Don't worry too much. I can handle myself. Eat your lunch and goodluck on your next schedule."



-YUNHO'S POV-

I'm so sad that I can't have a lunch with her. I mean, We. We're on our car going to our unexpected schedule. I wandered in my thoughts but suddenly my phone vibrated. Maybe it's from one of my dongsaengs. I checked the ID and I don't know how to express what I feel right now. 'OMO! OMO! OMO! OMO! AM I DREAMING?!' I opened my phone and I read the message.

 

From: My Goddess

"Don't worry too much. I can handle myself. Eat your lunch and goodluck on your next schedule."

 

'SHE TEXTED ME FIRST!' I'm really happy and I can't hide it. I smiling like there's no tomorrow. I must text her back.

 

To: My Goddess

"De. Eat lunch too and don't work too hard. Fighting!"

 

I closed my eyes. I must show her that I'm really serious about her. 'But, how? Should I ask Changmin about it? Aish. I need to tell Changmin about this.' I looked at Changmin but he's looking at the window with his earphones on. 'He's practicing the song. I must do the same and impress Hyejin.' I imitate what Changmin was doing but I can't concentrate. After few seconds, my phone vibrated.

 

From: My Goddess

"Fighting! Since I turned down your offer, We should hang out or something at sometime."

 

'AM I DREAMING?! OH MY.' I didn't know that I'm really in love with her. I'm really really happy right now. I should tell Changmin about this. "Changmin-ah, Hyejin told us that we should hang out with her sometime. She felt guilty about what happened earlier." I looked at Changmin and I forgot that he's wearing his earphones. 'Oh well. Maybe I should tell him later.'

 

To: My Goddess

"Really? If you don't like it, don't force yourself. We're not mad or something. :)"

 

I regret what I've just said. 'Aish. What if she changed her mind? Pabo.' I scold myself. 

 

From: MY Goddess

"Nah. I'll cook you something at my place. Let's meet after 3 days. :)"

 

I must thank shisus for the sudden change of Hyejin. 'Thank you, Shisus.'