Chap. 15

Why don't you admit it already?

-YUNHO'S POV-

I've reached our apartment. I went inside and removed my shoes. "Changmin-ah! Changmin-ah!" I yelled but I didn't get any response. 'Aish. It's already 10:00. He's not yet here. Aigoo. That kid.' I went to the bathroom to take a bath. I'm relax now. I finished showering and went to my room. After I dress myself with my most comfortable clothes, I wrote a message to Hyejin.

To: My Goddess

"My Princess, I'm already home. I finished showering and all. Changmin is not yet here. Just sleep now. See you tomorrow at the studio. Joaheyo, My Princess."

I close my eyes for seconds. And I remembered that I need to practice the song. I grabbed the lyrics and I start practicing. After few seconds, my phone vibrated.

From: My Goddess

"Pabo, same to you. You need to sleep. I'm really thankful for today. See you tomorrow. :)"

'THERE'S A SMILE IN HER MESSAGE! Aigoo. She's too cute.' I resumed my practice.

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

I finished taking a bath. I went to my room to dress myself. I'm drying my hair and suddenly there's a knock on my door. "Gongju, I've brought you a tea." Han Ahjussi spoke. "Come in." I spoke while I'm drying my hair. "What did you two talked about?" I asked without looking at him. "I've just told him that he must take care of you, Gongju." He sat on the floor while looking at me. "And why?" I looked at him. He bowed his head for a while and looked at me. "He was able to escape today, Gongju. That's why I told Yunho-shi to take care of you." He explained and I stopped what I'm doing. "WHAT?! BUT HOW?!" I almost yelled at him. "I don't know, Gongju. We're trying our best to capture him once again." He bowed his head at me. "Arasso. I'll sleep now. Just leave." I spoke and he stood up and bowed and left the room. My phone vibrated.

From: Annoying Tall Guy

"My Princess, I'm already home. I finished showering and all. Changmin is not yet here. Just sleep now. See you tomorrow at the studio. Joaheyo, My Princess."

'Changmin-shi is not yet home? Aigoo. We have a recording tomorrow. Will he be alright? By the way, this pabo needs to sleep.' I replied to the message.

To: Annoying Tall Guy

"Pabo, same to you. You need to sleep. I'm really thankful for today. See you tomorrow. :)"

'Hihihi. He's a pabo forever. He's too cute, gentleman and caring. I'm so comfortable when I'm with him. I miss him already.'

Yeah. I miss him already.

.........

.........

Wait.

WHAT?!