Chap. 4

Why don't you admit it already?

-HYEJIN'S POV-

He make a bow and he forced me to make a bow also. 'Aish. I really hate this guy.' "Have a sit, Hyejin-shi, HyunJoon-shi." Changmin smiled at us and Hyunjoon pushed me to sit down. I looked at Yunho and he's staring at me. He smiled when I looked at him but I looked away. "Are you done with your schedule, Changmin-shi?" HyunJoon asked while he's looking at the menu. "De. We just finished our schedule that's why we've just having our lunch now." Changmin looked at me with worried face. I looked at him and make a smile and grab a menu and starting deciding. I can still feel that Yunho is still staring at me. I gave him a glare and he looked away.

 

-YUNHO'S POV-

They make a bow and they sat across us. I stare at Hyejin. 'Woah. She's really beautiful.' I didn't notice that I still staring at her until she caught me looking at her. I smiled but she looked away. 'Kyeopta. Hihihi.' I smile like a pabo while staring at her. She looked at me again but she gave me a glare. 'Araso. I'll stop staring.' And I looked away.

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

"You're not gonna eat rice?" Yunho asked me. For the first time, he spoke. "Yeah. I'm usually don't eat rice at lunch." I answered right away. And there's a awkward silent after that. After few minutes, food came and we started to eat.

"Do you have a plan after this?" Hyunjoon asked while he finishing his food. "Nope. We're planning to go home early today. Why did you ask, Hyunjoon-shi?" Changmin answered while he wiped his mouth with a tissue. "I need to go somewhere else after this. I'm worried about Hyejin. Because she will be left." Hyunjoon looked at me with a worry on his face. "Yah. I'm 23 years old. Why do you always treat me like a 5 years old kid?" I narrowed my eyes while looking at him. "Well, first of all, you're a girl. Second, you hate men. Third, you're always ended up being lost. That's why I'm worry about you." He explained but I know he's teasing me. "Well, we can drop her somewhere or we tag along with her if she wants to." Yunho answered with a grin on his face. "No. I don't want to bother anyone. I can grab a taxi and go home." I explained. "It's not a bother to us, Hyejin-shi. We are coworkers now. Or maybe we should treating like a friends now." Changmin looked at me with a smile. "Araso. I'll be with them. But I need to go somewhere else first before I go home. Is that okay?" I asked them hoping it's just okay. "Yes, Hyejin-shi. It's alright." Changmin answered.

"Okay. Let's get moving. I will be the one who's gonna pay because you're gonna doing my favor." Hyunjoon smiled at us and all of us stood up. After paying, HyunJoon waved at us and he got in to his car and drove off. "So, Hyejin-shi, where are we going?" Their manager asked me while looking at the rear view mirror. I gave him the address and start driving. "Hyejin-shi." Changmin called me. I look at him and gave him a confused look. "You can call me Hyejin, Changmin-shi. I'm younger than you if I'm right." I smiled at him and he nods. "Hyejin, where are we going?" Changmin asked in curiousity. "Well, We're going to meet my love of my life." I answered normally and Yunho gasped. "W-what?! L-love o-of your li-ife?" He asked while he stutter. "Yeah. Why? Is it bad?" I a little and he looked down. "No." I hear sadness in his voice. 'Aish. We don't even have a commitment. Why he's like that?' "Don't worry. That person is really important to me. He's not my boyfriend or what." I looked at him and he smiled at me. 'Aish. Why did I say that? Pabo, Hyejin.'

 

-YUNHO'S POV-

After Hyejin gave the address to our manager hyung, we drove off. "Hyejin-shi." Changmin called her. She look at him and gave him a confused look. "You can call me Hyejin, Changmin-shi. I'm younger than you if I'm right." She smiled at him and he nods. 'Does she likes Changmin?' "Hyejin, where are we going?" Changmin asked in curiousity. "Well, We're going to meet my love of my life." She answered normally and I gasped. 'Did I hear it correctly?! LOVE OF HER LIFE?! A BOYFRIEND?! A FIANCE?! OR A HUSBAND?! But I think she's too young to have a husband.' My mind occupied with my negative thoughts. "W-what?! L-love o-of your li-ife?" I asked while I stutter. 'Am I obvious that I'm jealous or what?' "Yeah. Why? Is it bad?" She answered and I looked down. "No." I responded. 'Pabo. My voice sounded that I'm sad. Well, honestly, I am' "Don't worry. That person is really important to me. He's not my boyfriend or what." She looked at me and I smiled at her. 'YEAY! She doesn't have a boyfriend. LET'S PARTY!'