Chap. 14 part 2

Why don't you admit it already?

 

=FAST FORWARD=

~After several games~

-YUNHO'S POV-

'I can't believe that Iost every game that we've played. It's so embarassing. >.< Oh. There's a photobooth. This will be my opportunity to have a picture together. Muahahaha.' Me and my inner self decided. I grabbed her hand and she looked at me. I pointed the photobooth  and she just nods. We went inside the photobooth and start posing. I moved closer towards her and we smiled. After few shots, we pick the pictures and start editing. After that, the picture is printed and we went to the counter to cut the photos. It's a sticker photo. I put the picture at the back of my phone and I grabbed her phone and I did the same.

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

He grabbed my phone and place the picture at the back of it. I don't mind because I'm too happy. Well, the picture itself is hilarious. It's the one we looked each other and smiled. He wrote "My Princess" and I wrote "Pabo" but he added "Prince" after what I wrote so it's now "Pabo Prince." "It's already dinner time. Let's go out now." He looked and smiled at me. "Yeah. Time flies really fast." I spoke and we went to his car.

 

=FAST FORWARD=

-YUNHO'S POV-

We entered a Japanese Restaurant and we sat down on a secluded place. The waiter came and we give the order and he left. "So why are we in a japanese restaurant by the way?" She asked me wile scanning the area. "We've been promoting in Japan a lot so I kinda used to the foods." I explained and she hummed. The food came and we started eating.

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

I grabbed my phone because it keeps on vibrating. I looked at it and it showed: Mr. Han calling. 'Why he's calling right now?' Mr. Han is my bodyguard and close with Ahjussi and to my parents. He raised me together with Kim Ahjussi. I glanced at Yunho and he gestured to answer the call. "Hello?" I spoke. "Gongju, where are you?" Mr. Han replied. "Mr. Han, I'm having a dinner with my friend. Why'd you ask?" I spoke and I heard him gasped. "I didn't know that you had a friend. I'll pick you up after." He spoke and I glanced at Yunho and covered my phone. "Can you take me home after this?" I asked and he nods. "Why I shouldn't? I can't let you go home alone." He explained and I whispered 'Thanks.' "My friend will drive me home. Don't worry." I spoke and I heard him sigh. "I understand. I'll be waiting at the parking lot, Gongju.  See you later." He spoke and I ended the call.

 

-YUNHO'S POV-

She ended the call and she resume eating. "Who was that?" I asked. "Mr. Han. Close to my parents and working together with Kim Ahjussi. He's one of my bodyguard." She spoke and resume eating again. "Ah. One of your....... WHAT?! A bodyguard?!" I stopped eating and looked at her with a surprise look. "Yeah. Didn't I tell you that my last name is Lee? I was supposed to be the heir of L&C Company. But now it's Hyunjoon." She explained like it's nothing. "L&C?! That's the biggest company in Korea and one of the big company over the world." I spoke and she laughed. "Yeah. My parents died when I was still a kid. So the parents of Hyunjoon became the owner and Hyunjoon will be the heir now. But we're at the stage of rebellion. So yeah. Hahaha." I stare at her who's almost finish eating. I ate my food silently and she spoke again. "We just want to be free. You know, without any restrictions." I nodded and I smiled at her. "You are free." I spoke and she laughed again. "Yeah. Thank you for listening." She smiled and I stood up and sat beside her. I grabbed my phone and I looked at her. "Let's take a picture together." I recommend and she looked so surprised. "Yah. We've just had a picture at the arcade." She narrowed her eyes at me. "Just one picture. Please." I make a puppy eyes and she nods. I moved closer to her while looking at the camera. "1,2,3, SMILE!" We've smiled and woah. She really look like a goddess here. "Thank you." I spoke and return to my seat. I called the waiter and I paid the bills. I heard a click sound. I looked at her and she's busy texting. We left the restaurant and walked towards my car.

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

I snapped a picture of him. 'It's just one picture of stolen. I hope he don't mind it. I want a evidence that this is not a dream.' I spoke in my mind while we're on our way back to my apartment. I played the music that I made and I test the lyrics if they match. For short, I'm singing in the car. Yunho just stayed quiet until we've reached the parking lot.

 

-YUNHO'S POV-

We're arrived at the parking lot and there's a man in suit standing at the entrance. Hyejin looked at me and I smiled at her. "Is he the one you're talking about?" I asked and she nods. "I'll introduce you to him. He was surprised that I have a friend other than Hyunjoon." She spoke while she keep glancing at the guy. "But Hyunjoon-shi is your cousin right?" I asked just to make sure that they are just cousins. "Yeah. He's my cousin, a brother, a bestfriend, a worst enemy and my slave." She explained while she smiled at me. We get off the car and went to the entrance. "Gongju, I've been waiting for you." Mr. Han spoke. "I know. Meet Yunho-shi. My coworker and my friend." She introduced me and I bowed and offer my hand. "Yunho from TVXQ." He shook my hand. "Han Si On. Bodyguard of Miss Hyejin." He spoke and he looked at Hyejin. "Gongju, you need to go inside now." He spoke and moved aside. "Why are you like that? What happened to you today and acting like that?" She asked and I know she's irritated right now." I'll explain everything when the time comes." He spoke and Hyejin looked at me. "I'll be going now. Thank you for today. Message me when you get home." She smiled and I bowed to her. She went upstairs but Mr. Han remained.

He looked at me. "Sorry for the incovenience. I want to talk to you for some seconds." He bowed slightly. "No problem. What do you want to talk about?" I asked and he glanced at the entrance and look back at me. "Please take care of Gongju. Keep an eye from the people who's suspicious." His eyes gaze changed into a serious one. "Why? What happened?" I asked and he sigh. "The man who kidnapped Gongju was able to escape the jail today. And we know that he will get Gongju no matter what. That's why we're being like this. Here's my number and please don't hesitate to contact me when the time comes." He spoke and gave me a calling card. "De. You should better be going." I spoke and he bowed to me. I went to my car and I called Hyejin.

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

I went to the kitchen and I drink a cup of water. 'What's wrong with me? Why am I so nice to Yunho? I'm just happy around him. But I'm also happy Hyunjoon. No. It's not the same. Do I like Yunho? Oh God. It can't be. I can't be right.' My phone vibrated and I looked: Annoying Tall Guy calling. I answered the call, "Hyejin-ah." He spoke with a husky voice and my face felt so hot. I looked at the mirror and my face is red. 'I'M BLUSHING!! Oh God.' "Yes?" I replied. "Are you going to sleep now?" He asked. "No. I'll take a bath and I'll sleep after. Are you in your house now?" I asked and I heard him chuckle. "Actually, I'm still here at the parking lot. I just missed your voice that's why I called before going home." He explained and I gasped. He chuckled again. "You need to go home now. It's getting late." I spoke and he hummed. "Arasso. Hyejin-ah, I need to tell you something before I go now." He spoke and my heart beating like crazy. "W-what is it?" I stuttered. "Gosh!' "I really like you. I'm going to court you from now on. I'm going to make you happy and I'm going to protect you. You can't stop me. I'll do my best. I'll court you, Hyejin-ah." He spoke and I know he's serious. "Arasso. You can court me. But don't expect me to answer you easily and early." I spoke. 'WHAT?! WHY DID I AGREE?!' "Arasso. I'll be going. I like you, Hyejin-ah. Good night and dream of me." He spoke and chuckled. "Goodnight. Take care."