Chap. 18

Why don't you admit it already?

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

"I didn't know that this place is beautiful in the evening!" I spoke as I take a deep breath. "There are many people who doesn't appreciate this river because they just see it only in the daylight." Changmin spoke as we sat down to the nearest bench. "I'll buy something to drink." Yunho spoke as he stood up. "Hyung, I'll go with you." Changmin also stood up as they looked at me. "No. I'll be fine." I spoke as I smiled at them and they left.

 

-UNKNOWN POV-

They finally left her alone. I just need to wait for the right time to approach her. Patience is  virtue. I know. I walked towards the figure who's sitting at the bench facing the river. "I've found you, my love." I whispered to her ear and she stood up quickly. "W-What are y-you doing here?!" She raised her voice as I approach her. "I've missed you so much. You know how much I love you. I'm going crazy every single day passed without seeing you." I spoke as I grabbed her arm. "LET ME GO!" She yelled at me as she tried to move away. "You're going with me. To the place where we belong." I spoke as I caressed her cheek. She flinched and she lost her conscious. So I hugged her and I was going to carry her when suddenly I heard a yell. "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I turned around and I saw a tall darkish man running towards us. I let go of my love and I start running away from the river. 'Maybe this is not the right time. I'll get her next time.'

 

-YUNHO'S POV-

On our way back to the bench where we left my Hyejin alone, I saw a man hugging a woman. And I saw it was Hyejin being hugged by a man. "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled as I ran towards them. He left go of Hyejin and I was able to catch her before she fell on the ground. "Hyung. He got away." Changmin spoke as he tried to catch his breath. "Nah. It's okay. Let's get out of here." I spoke as I carried Hyejin in a bridal style as we walked towards the car. "Oh, you're back. OMO! What happened?" Manager hyung asked as he sat straight. "I don't know. We just left Hyejin alone to get something to drink and when we came back she was being hugged by some strange man." I explained as manager hyung started the engine. "Let's drive her home." Manager hyung spoke as we nod. I grabbed my phone and I make a call. "Han-shi. Are you at Hyejin-ssi's place?" I asked as I glanced at Hyejin who's still unconscious. "De. I just arrived at the parking lot. Why?" Mr Han spoke as I heard closing of the door. "Wait for us at the entrance. Something happened and Hyejin is unconscious." I spoke as I caressed her cheek. Mr Han gasped. "De. I understand. I'll be waiting here." He spoke as he hung up. 'What the hell happened there, Hyejin-ah? Who's that guy?'

 


OTOKE?! Hyejin collapsed! >.< Huhuhu. My second update for this week. = 3 =