Chap. 16

Why don't you admit it already?

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

I just woke up and it's already 7:00 in the morning. I checked my phone if there's a message or something. 1 New Message

From: Annoying Tall Guy

"Good morning, My Princess. I can't wait to see you later. Eat your breakfast, My Princess. See you later~ ♥"

'What the. There's a heart in his message. So gay.'

To: Annoying Tall Guy

"Good morning, Pabo. Eat breakfast. Don't forget the lyrics."

I stood up and I grabbed my towel and I went to the bathroom. After I take a shower, I went to my room to dress myself. I fix myself and I went to the kitchen. "Good morning, Gongju. Breakfast is ready." Han Ahjussi smiled while putting the breakfast on the table. "Thank you." I sat down and start eating.

 

-YUNHO'S POV-

I woke up at 6:00 in the morning. I went to the kitchen and Changmin is not yet here. I made a coffee for us and I bring it to Changmin's room. I placed the coffe and I shook Changmin. "Changmin-ah, wake up. We have a recording today. Wake up." I shook him hardly and he flinched. "Hyung, 5 more minutes." He spoke with his hoarse voice. "Yah. I made coffee for your hangover. Wake up already." I still shook him and he sat up. I gave him the coffee and I sat on the chair. "You look so wasted." I commented and he snorted. "I know. They don't want me to leave early yesterday. My head hurts." He took a sip from his coffee. I stood up and went to the kitchen to get some medicine and water. I returned to the room and I handed the medicine and water. "Thanks, Hyung." He spoke and he drank the medicine. He put the glass in the desk and took a sip from his coffee. "What do you want for breakfast?" I asked and he just shook his head. "I don't have an appetite, Hyung." He spoke while massaging his head. "I'll cook ramyun for you. Just eat that. Arasso?" I stood up and walked towards kitchen. I heard the door of the bathroom opened and closed. And few seconds, I hear the shower. I cook the ramyun for Changmin and egg sandwich for me. I grabbed my phone and I write a message to Hyejin.

To: My Goddess

"Good morning, My Princess. I can't wait to see you later. Eat your breakfast, My Princess. See you later~ ♥"

'I put heart in the message. Muahahaha. I'm doing an aegyo.'

From: My Goddess

"Good morning, Pabo. Eat breakfast. Don't forget the lyrics."

'I know. I know. I'm a pabo just for you, My princess.' Changmin came to the kitchen and he ate the ramyun. I ate the sandwich. "I'll wash the dishes, Hyung." He spoke and I nod. "Are you okay now?" I spoke and he nods. I left the kitchen and I grabbed my towel and start taking a bath.

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

I'm on my way to the recording studio with Mr. Han. 'Aish. I really hate this kind of situation.' I keep looking at the window. "Gongju, I won't be able to pick you up after the recording. I need to go back to the mansion to report." He spoke and I just hummed. "I made a lunch for you and to them. Eat it during your break." He spoke while focusing on driving. "Arasso. Thanks." I spoke and I closed my eyes.

 

-YUNHO'S POV-

We've arrived at the parking lot of the recording studio. We're walking towards the entrance when a black van parked at the front of the entrance. Mr. Han came out and he opened the door. I saw Hyejin with an annoyed face came down. Mr. Han gave her a big paperbag. She grabbed it and she looked at the entrance and her jaw dropped. "Annyeong, Hyejin-shi!" Changmin spoke and waved at her. "..... De. Annyeonghaseyo, Changmin shi and Yunho shi." She smiled and bowed to us. "Annyeonghaseo, Mr. Han." I spoke and bowed to him. He bowed also and smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo, Yunho-shi. Good luck to your recording. I need to leave now." He bowed to us and bowed also to Hyejin and drove away.

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

'Finally. He already left. He's so persistent when it comes to things.' "Who was that?" Changmin asked while looking at me and Yunho. "Bodyguard." Yunho spoke and I heard Changmin gasped. I chuckled. "Let's go in." I spoke and we moved.

 

-CHANGMIN'S POV- (First time! >.<)

'A BODYGUARD?! Oh yeah. She's from a wealthy family and she needs a bodyguard due to her incident. I think Yunho's courting is going well. They really looks so adorable when they are together. I must help my hyung. Fighting, Hyung!'

 

~After few hours~

-HYEJIN'S POV-

"Let's take a break." I spoke as I stood up and do some stretching. "Woah. It's already lunchtime." Yunho spoke and Changmin did some stretching too. "I've brought lunch for us. Mr. Han prepared it." I spoke as I grabbed the big paperbag. Yunho came and grabbed the paperbag from me. "I'll carry this." He spoke and left. 'Aish. I can carry that. He thinks that I'm weak.' I spoke to myself as I walked towards them.

 

~After eating~

-YUNHO'S POV-

"Let's start again. I think we can finish this song today." Hyejin spoke while cleaning the table. I help her and Changmin threw the garbage outside. He came back and we started the recording again.