Chap. 19

Why don't you admit it already?

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

"I told you, I don't remember what happened next. I just woke up in my bed." I spoke as I stare at Hyunjoon who's dancing. He picked me up earlier at my apartment just to accompany him here at the dance studio in SM. "Aish. You should be becareful next time." Hyunjoon spoke as he still making a choreography for the song. "You knew that he's free right now. What if they came back late, you've been kidnapped again that time!" He yelled as I closed my eyes and I lied down. "Arasso. I'll be becareful next time." I spoke as I heard him sighed.

 

"Eomma, you will be there later with Appa right?" I asked as I heard my eomma giggled. "Yes, my darling. We will be there later. It's your performance day! I will wait for your Appa and we will be there on time. Kim Ahjussi will be with you there first while I'm waiting. Okay?" She spoke as I nodded happily. "Gongju-ah, we need to go now." Kim Ahjussi spoke and I nodded. "Eomma, I'll be waiting for you there. Okay?" I spoke as she nods and I extended my pink finger to her. "Eomma, pinky promise." I spoke as she extended her pinky as well. "Pinky promise." She smiled at me and I hugged her before I left.

 

I woke up drenched in sweat and breathing heavily. "You had it again. Am I right?" Hyunjoon spoke as he entered the studio with plastic bag on his hands. "Yeah. I dreamt about having conversation with eomma before the accident." I spoke as I sat up. He sat down across me and placed one of the plastic bag in front of me. "It's already lunchtime. Let's eat." He spoke as he started eating. "Thanks." I spoke as I started eating also. "Don't tell me you're having a hypersomnia?" Hyunjoon asked and narrowed his eyes. "No. I'm just tired. You know I haven't sleeping normally these days." I spoke as I grabbed water. "You should staying at the mansion. You know Eomma and Appa will be happy when you're there." Hyunjoon spoke as he's almost done eating. "Oh. Speaking of them, when will they coming back?" I asked as I put the trash in the plastic bag. "This evening. And oh yeah, they want to have a dinner at the mansion with you and TVXQ." Hyunjoon spoke as he put the trash in the garbage can. "Eh?! With TVXQ? But why?" I asked as I sat down at the couch. "You know, they want TVXQ to endorse the new product." He spoke as I sighed deeply. "Aish. Okay." I spoke as I plugged my earphones to my ears.

 

~Few hours later~

-YUNHO'S POV-

"We will drop by at the SM. President wants to talk to me." Manager hyung spoke as he looked at us through the rear mirror. "Okay." I spoke as I looked at the window. We reached the SM and we went inside. Manager hyung went straight to the office and we just wandering around. "Hyung, do you hear that?" Changmin asked while looking at the direction where our song is coming from. "Yeah. Maybe Hyunjoon-shi is here. Let's check it out." I spoke as we walked towards the dance studio. I peeked through the glass and I saw Hyunjoon-shi and another figure at the couch. "Let's go in!" Changmin spoke as he opened the door.

"Annyeong!" Changmin spoke as he waved at Hyunjoon and oh my god, it's Hyejin. "Annyeonghaseyo, Changmin-shi and Yunho-shi." Hyunjoon spoke as he bowed to us. "What are you doing here at this hour?" I asked as I looked at Hyejin. "Just polishing the dance and babysittering of that person." Hyunjoon spoke as he pointed at Hyejin. "I'm so sorry about what happened yesterday." He continued talking and he bowed to us again. "No. It's our fault. We left Hyejin alone at that time." I spoke as I bowed to him. "Oh. By the way, are free tomorrow evening?" Hyunjoon spoke as he sat down at the floor. "Yes. We don't have schedule after lunch." Changmin spoke as he sat down and I did the same. "Oh great. You were actually invited by my parents to have a dinner at my place." Hyunjoon spoke as he rolled his eyes. "I'm so sorry again for the short notice. I didn't know this until they told it to me earlier." He spoke as I looked at the reflection of Hyejin on the mirror. 

Someone opened the door. "Yah. Let's go home now." Manager hyung spoke as we looked at him and we nod. "We will be there tomorrow." I spoke as I looked at Hyejin for one last time who's now sleeping on the couch. 'Goodnight, my goddess. See you tomorrow. Joaheyo.' "I'll message you the address." Hyunjoon spoke and we nod as we left.