Chap. 24

Why don't you admit it already?

 

-YUNHO'S POV-

 

"Hello?! Hyejin-ah!" I raised my voice as I stand up. "Hyung, wae?" Changmin asked as I looked at him. "Changmin-ah, can you track a call?" I asked as I place my phone against my ear. "I think Kyu can do it. Why?" Changmin spoke and I knitted my brows. "Call Kyuhyunie and tell him to come here."

 

Few minutes later

 

"Yunho hyung, waeyo? I'm busy today." Kyuhyun spoke as he entered our dorm. "You're just busy playing starcraft, Kyuhyun-ah." I spoke as he sat on the couch. "So. Why did you call me all the way here?" Kyuhyun asked as he placed his laptop on the table. "I want you to trace a call." I spoke and look at him with my serious face. "See? I told you. Hyung went mad and he became a stalker." Changmin spoke as he sat beside Kyuhyun. "Seriously, Hyung?" Kyuhyun asked me and I gave him a stern look. Kyuhyun makes a heavy sigh and start typing on his laptop. I placed my phone beside his laptop. 

After few seconds, "Hyung, it's located at the parking lot beside the N mall." Kyuhyun spoke as I stood up and grabs my jacket & car key and ready to head out. "Why isn't moving?" Changmin asked to Kyuhyun. "I don't know." Kyuhyun spoke as he looked at me.

I dashed to the door and ran to the parking lot and gets inside my car hurriedly. I started the engine and hurriedly drives to the N mall.

 

I reached the destination. I walked around the parking lot, shouting her name repeatedly. Yet, parking lot is quiet. I keep shouting her name numerously, but the result is always the same. I was planning to go back to my car when I suddenly saw something shinning on the ground. I ran towards it and picked it up. I examined the thing that I picked up. 

"Oh no...."

 

JUNG YUNHO... on the line.