Chap. 28

Why don't you admit it already?

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

"I'm home.." He said as I Just rolled my eyes as he place a plastic bag infront of me. He sat on the chair, going to take a nap until he heard a loud bang.

Few moments later, the door was opened wide and he ran towards me. He holds me tight and grab a knife from his pocket. 4 people came inside.

Two of them were holding guns, and there's two pabo namja holding batons.

"LET HER GO!" Detective Park shouted as he aimed the gun to him.

"KIM YUKIE! YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR KIDNAPPING AND ABUSING MISS LEE HYEJIN!" The other detective shouted.

"SHE'S MY WIFE! YOU F**KING IDIOTS!" Yukie shouted back.

"I'm not your wife, pabo." I blurted out as he looked at me with horrified face.

"But we got married last year, remember?" He stared at me with puppy eyes. 'Huh? Last year?'

"I spent my whole year at the hospital last year." I answered as he let go of me, crying.

"So, this is not the world when we got married?" He spoke as he knelt on the ground and cries louder. The detectives ran towards him and arrested him.

Yunho and Hyunjoon ran towards me. Hyunjoon hugged me tight as I winced in pain. "Pabo, my shoulder hurts." I spoke as I glared at him and we both laughed. Hyunjoon looked at Yunho and moves away. Yunho knelt down as he hugs my legs.

"I'm really glad that you're alive! I don't know what to do if you were gone." He spoke as he starts crying.

"YAH! Pabo! Why are you crying?!"

"I-I don't know." As he burries his face on my thighs. I patted his head, smiles softly.

"Let's go home." I spoke as he let go of me, stands up and wiped his tears.

"Not home. To the hospital first." He spoke as I make a heavy sigh.

 

 


Annyeong.

The author-nim is back.

I guess I failed to update this regularly. 

*bows 90 degrees*

Mianhe. 

The good news is, chapters are done. Even the last one.

I just need to type it and post it. 

2 more chapters to go. And we're done.

And also, I wrote a sequel to my one shot fic, First and Last Letter.

I haven't think of a title yet. So maybe after the last chapter of this fic, I'll post the sequel.

So, till the next update,

 

- Perry 4869