Chap. 13

Why don't you admit it already?

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

'Yeah! It's finished. I just render this music and I'm so done. Whew.' I looked at Yunho and he looked at me. "Are you done?" He asked and smiled widely. "Yeah. I'm done. Do you want to hear it?" I asked and he nods. He listened to it and I closed my eyes for few minutes. I opened my eyes when the music is finished. He looked at me with the mixed emotion showed in his face.

 

-YUNHO'S POV-

'LIKE O M G! It's so awesome. How can she manage to produce this just in 3 days?! I wonder what kind of songs she can make within 7 days or more.'

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

"So.. What can you say?" I asked him and it's like he just woke up from his daydream. "It's so awesome. How can you make this?" His eyes sparkled while he's talking. "Well, I'm used to this. And I worked hard for this." I replied as I stood up. "So, let's go to the living room?" I asked him and he nods.

 

-YUNHO'S POV-

We're now here at the living room. I looked at my phone and I saw: 1 new message

 

From: Changmin

"Hyung, I'll be home around 10 or 11. They invited me to have a dinner & drink with them. Just eat dinner at somewhere and say Hi to Hyejin-shi. Sarangheyo, Hyung."

 

"Aish. This kid. He only loves me when he needs something." She looked at me while she grabs the remote. "Who? Wanna watch TV?" She asked me and I nod. "It's Changmin. He told me that he'll be home around 10 or 11. And he said hi." I looked at her while she scan the channels.

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

"Oh. So do you wanna eat dinner here?" I asked him and he looked so surprised. "Can I? But is it okay with you?" He asked me. 'Well. Yeah?' My inner self spoke. "Well. It's up to you if you don't want." I stopped scanning the channels and stare at him. "Let's eat outside later. My treat. I don't want to be a burden." He stare me back and he smiled. "Okay. Now, can we watch the TV now?" I asked and he nods.