Chap. 12

Why don't you admit it already?

~After washing the dishes~

-HYEJIN'S POV-
"Thank you, Yunho-shi." I placed the plates in the cabinet. "Don't mind it." He smiled at me while he's drying his hands. "You don't have a schedule for today?" I asked while I closed the cabinet. "Yeah. It's our rest day today." He glanced at me while he's still drying his hand. "Ah. Let's go to my computer if you don't mind. I'll just finish editing the song and you can hear it after if you like." I looked at him. "Really? I want to hear it." He smiled widely and we walked to my room. "Uhh, your computer is in your room?" He asked while looking at me nervously. "Yeah. Why?" I asked him. "Nah. Don't mind me." He looked away and I opened the door. 
 
-YUNHO'S POV-
'Why am I so nervous right now? It's just a room. But, it's HER OWN BEDROOM!! It's just awkward for me to enter a girl's bedroom. Aish. Relax. Relax. Calm down, Yunho. FIGHTING!'
 
 
 
-HYEJIN'S POV-
We've entered my bedroom and we walked towards the computer beside the window and my bed. "Just wait for like 5 minutes to 10 minutes. Arasso?" I looked at Yunho while I sat down on the chair. "Where should I sit?" He asked me nervously. 'What's the matter with this guy?' I spoke in my mind. "Just sit on my bed. It's comfortable there." I spoke and he sat on my bed carefully. I looked at my computer and start my final edit of the music.
 
 
 
-YUNHO'S POV-
I stare at her who's busy working on her computer. I scanned the room. There's a cabinet, a mirror, the computer and the bed. And there's a big duck stuff toy on the bed. Aish. So cute. I looked at Hyejin again but she's busy. I looked down and I pout in a cute way.
 
 
 
-HYEJIN'S POV-
He's scanning the room. Eventhough I'm busy here, I can see him from my peripheral view. He's done scanning my room and he stared at me. I just ignore him. So he looked down and start pouting. Aish. He's so cute.
 
So cute.
..............
Wait.....
WHAT?!