Chap. 14 part 1

Why don't you admit it already?

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

'Gosh. I'm so sleepy. I can't open my eyes anymore. I just take a nap for like 5 minutes. I hope Yunho will not notice.'

 

-YUNHO'S POV-

"I honestly like this show so much." I glanced at her. And she's sleeping! 'Aigo. She's too cute!' I grabbed my phone and I took a picture of her. I minimized the volume of the TV and I stood up and went to her room to get a blanket. I place the blanket around her. She flinched a bit and I sat beside her. I stare at her angelic face. I enjoy the scene but she screamed. "DON'T DO THIS TO ME! PLEASE! I BEG YOU!" I moved towards her and I shook her. "Hyejin-ah! WAKE UP!" She opened her eyes and tears fell down. I wrapped my arms around her. Yah, I just hugged her. She needs comfort! I didn't take any advantage. I rub her back until she calmed down. "What happened?" I asked her but she shook her head. "It's nothing. Thank you for waking me up."

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

'Gosh. I had a nightmare again. It's been days already. It's so embarassing to Yunho. He asked me what happened but I'm not yet ready to tell him about these nightmares. I hope he'll understand.'

 

-YUNHO'S POV-

'Okay. She doesn't want to talk about it. And we're still hugging each other and we're getting awkward here.' I glanced at her. She's calmed down now. "Let's go out now." I suggested while I let go of the embrace and I grabbed her shoulder and smiled. "Right now?! But it's only 4:00." She glanced the clock and she looked at me with a 'Are-you-kidding-me' emotion. "We can spend it on the Arcade." I replied to her and smiled widely. "Aigo. If you want to play, just say so." She stood up and went to her room.

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

'It's not a date. It's not a date. Hyejin, relax. Okay? It's just a hang out between coworkers. It's too formal. Just hang out between friends. It's not a date. But, do I need to dress nicely? Aigo. My brain will explode!' I'm fighting with my inner self while I'm choosing what to wear. I'll just wear this dress and a sandals. Okay, I looked good. I'll fix my hair and put some make up. I need to bring a wallet, handkerchief, pocket of wet tissue, sanitizer, my pocket notebook with pen and my phone. I checked my phone and it showed: 3 New Messages

From: HJ

"My cousin, I heard Yunho is with you? Kekeke. Be nice to him."

'Pabo. What do you mean by "Be nice to him"?'

From: HJ

"Are you busy with Yunho-shi? >:) Say Hi for me."

'Dirty minded. Why do I have a cousin who's stupid and ert?'

From: HJ

"Do you want to eat dinner here at my place?"

'Attention seeker. I need to reply to this message or else he will be thinking some stupid ideas.'

To: HJ

"YAH! Pabo. You're so annoying. I'll eat my dinner outside. And I know you'll be asking who will be with me. It's Yunho-shi. Okay? BYE."

Message sent. And I left my room.

 

--At the same time in the Living room-

-YUNHO'S POV-

'What happened in her dream? Does she dreaming about the incident that Ahjussi told us? Does Hyunjoon knows this? I must text him.'


To: Hyunjoon-shi

"Hyunjoon-shi, this is Uknow Yunho from TVXQ. I'm here at Hyejin-shi's place and I have something to ask you about. Can I call you now?"

 

'Message sent' I'll just wait for the reply.

My phone vibrated and I saw 'Hyunjoon-shi calling' I answered the call. "Annyeonghaseyo, Yunho-shi." the other line spoke. "De. Annyeonghaseyo, Hyunjoon-shi. I must be the one who should call you." I spoke and I hear the music that Hyejin made on the background. "No. It's okay. I'm not that busy anyway. Does Hyejin rude to you?" He asked with a nervous tone on his voice. "No. I want to ask something about Hyejin-shi." I told him and I heard him gasped. "Are you going to court her?!" He asked and I was shocked. "Not yet. I'll tell you about that next time." I immediately replied and I heard him laugh. "Okay okay. So what  do you want to ask me about?" He asked me and I gulped and I finally spoke. "Do you know that Hyejin-shi is having a nightmare?" I asked him and he sigh. "Yes. I know. I think it's been almost 1 month now. I told her that it's either I will stay with her at her place or she will be staying with me at my place. But she refused my offer." He explained and I hummed. "Did she had it today? I know she didn't slept for 3 days." He asked. "De. She fell asleep while we're watching TV. And after few minutes, she screamed and begged in her dreams. I woke her up and she cried." I explained and he hummed. 'That's why her eyes are droopy.' "Do you know what happened to her when she was still a kid?" He asked me with a serious tone on his voice. "De. The Ahjussi told us when we went to the music store." I spoked and he gasped. "So you've met Mr. Kim. So you know our family background?" He asked me. "De... He told us about everything." I explained and he hummed. "Okay okay. Just promise me this. Don't ever EVER change because of what you know and what you'll know. Don't leave her. I think she's stating to trust you and like you. Just be patient and let her know that you're serious about her." He spoke and I'm happy that he support me in this situation. "De. Hyunjoon-shi. I won't let you down. And I'm really serious about her. Thank you for the advie." I'm really thankful. "Fighting, Yunho-shi! I need to go now. Just update me." "De, Hyunjoon-shi. Thank you for calling and for the advice. Annyeong." I ended the call and Hyejin left her room.

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

I stepped out my room and I walked towards Yunho. "Let's go now?" He asked while he stood up. "Yeah. Let's go now." I replied and we walked towards the main door. I wear sandals and he's wearing his shoes. "Oh. By the way, you looked so gorgeous in that outfit." He spoke while he smiled at me. I felt my face turned hot. I looked away. "Thanks."

 

-YUNHO'S POV-

'Oh God. She's so gorgeous in that outfit. She looked like a goddess. I want to take a picture of her. But I must control myself.'

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

We're walking towards Yunho's car. He opened the door for me. 'God. He's a gentleman. I think..... NO! HYEJIN, NO!' I shook my head. "Are you okay?" He asked me with a worry face. "Yeah. Thanks." I got insideand he closed the door gently. He walked towards the driver's seat and got inside. He put the seatbelt for me. "You didn't have to. I can do this." I spoke while doing the seatbelt. "Nah. It's okay. I just want to make sure that you're safe." He glanced at me while doing his seatbelt. He start the engine and start driving.

 

=FAST FORWARD=

~At the Arcade~

-YUNHO'S POV-

"This is the arcade that I really visit. Just few people came here." I spoke and I glanced at her. "Well, to be honest, this will be my first time to enter an arcade." She shyly looked at me. I gasped. "Seriously?!" I asked and she nod shyly. "Yeah. I've never been to some places. Home to school then when I became an adult, home to SM Building to a park and to the music store only." She explained. I held her hand and went inside. "Then let's make it memorable." I spoke and she nod happily.

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

'Woah. This what an arcade looks like. I've been waiting for this opportunity. Hyunjoon doesn't like this kind of place. Oh well. Muahahaha. I'm really grateful that Yunho take me here.'

 

-YUNHO'S POV-

'I can't still believe that it's her first time here. She's too cute. Her eyes sparkled when she scan the arcade. I want to take a picture. I must take.' I grabbed my phone and take a picture of her secretly. I put back my phone and I grabbed her hand and went to the shooting game.