Chap. 5

Why don't you admit it already?

-Hyejin's POV-

We finally arrived at the music store. 'Gosh. It's been months already since my last visit here.' I stepped out the van and I opened the door to them to come in. "Ahjussi! Ahjussi! Are you there?" I yelled while going inside the store. "Ohhhh. Gongju! It's been a while!" Ahjussi smiled at me and looked at Changmin and Yunho. "Ahjussi, This is Changmin-shi and Yunho-shi. I will be working with them now." I introduced them and they make a bow. "Annyeonghaseyo, Ahjussi." Changmin and Yunho greet them. "Omo. Come in come in. Feel at home." Ahjussi welcomed them with a warm smile. "Gongju, He missed you. I know you miss him too." He opened the door and we entered the music room. "De, Ahjussi. He's my love of my life. And you know that." I smiled at him. "I tuned it for you, Gongju." I bowed to him and I sat in the piano chair. "Ahjussi, I already finished the song that I'm talking about." I showed him the music note. "Omo! Let us hear that!" Ahjussi sat the long chair that located near the door and Changmin and Yunho sat beside him. "So this is your love of your life?" Yunho asked while Changmin scan the room. "Ppali! Play the piano already!" I can hear ahjussi being so excited. "Araso. Jamkkanman." I smiled at them and I opened the piano. I make a deep breathing to relax myself and I start playing. 

~After the song~
"Wow! It's beautiful, Gongju!" Ahjussi praised me while clapping. "Hyejin, It's really nice!" Changmin also praised me while clapping. "Can we use this song as our hit?" Yunho asked and everybody in the room gasped. "Are you sure about that?" I asked him in surprise. 'I don't mind it though. But, is he serious?' "Yes. It's nice and I liked it." Yunho gave me a serious look and Changmin nods. "If you're okay with it, let us use that song for our hit." Changmin supported his friend's idea. "Why not. I have this feeling that it will be popular, Gongju." Ahjussi also supported Yunho's idea. "Araso. So I'm going to write the lyrics." I surrendered and they are happy. "I'm going to get you guys a snack." Ahjussi recommend as he stand and opened the door. "We're going to help you, Ahjussi." Changmin and Yunho stood up and they left the room. 'Oh well. Let them be.' I stared at the piano and I didn't know that I was crying. I closed the lid and started crying. 

 

-YUNHO'S POV-
"Ahjussi, why are you calling Hyejin a Gongju?" Changmin asked. "Well, I know her since she was a kid. Her family is a wealthy family and I served as a butler to them. She really like playing piano even before. But, one day she stopped playing it." Ahjussi explained while getting some snacks at the cabinet. "What happened?" I asked. "Her parents died because of an accident. Car accident to be exactly. Master and his wife is on their way to the piano performance of Gongju. But they ended up like that. And she blamed herself because of the accident. So she forbid herself from playing the piano except for work." Ahjussi explained and he looked at us. "She didn't want to become a song writer at first. Her dream was to become a pianist or become an idol. But, she just gave up." Ahjussi continued. "I really miss the times when she woke up, she will run towards the piano and start playing." I looked at ahjussi and he's already teary eyed. "I hope she can forgive herself and learn to let go." I gave ahjussi a tissue and he smiled weakly at me. "Pianist or idol? Why did she let go of her dream?" I asked ahjussi who finished organizing the snacks. "Don't tell Gongju that I told you guys." He whispered. We nod. "Her singing and dancing skills are excellent. Then she was able to play piano and compose songs. She was gifted. But after the accident, there's a big incident that changed her life." He walked towards the chairs and he motioned us to sat down. "She was kidnapped by a crazy drunk man. She was 13 that time. We found her after 1 week. She was abused. There's bruises all over the body, knife cuts, scratches. After that, she started disliking mens. And she gave up her dreams." We gasped. "That's why she ended up being a song writer. She avoiding people as much as she could." Ahjussi finally finished his story. "But, she's close with HyunJoon-shi." I told him and he smiled. "Ah, yes. HyunJoon was her cousin. And her bestfriend. That's why she's close to him. Don't worry." Ahjussi held my hand and smiled at me. 'Does he knew that I like Hyejin?' "HyunJoon shi didn't told us that they're related." Changmin spoke. "Well, they want to hide it as much as possible. Hyunjoon is a heir to the biggest company here in Korea. That's why." Ahjussi told us like it's just nothing. We looked at ahjussi with our surprised look. 'Hyunjoon shi is a cousin of Hyejin and heir of the biggest company?! But his job is a choreoghaper?!' I guess you really can't judge the book by it's cover.



-HYEJIN'S POV-
'Aish. What's taking them so long?! It's just a snack.' I stomp my feet as I wait for them. They entered the room and I sensed something happened at the kitchen. 'Nevermind. Let's just eat snacks and let's go home.' I felt that Yunho glancing at me from time to time. 'What's his problem?' I looked at him and I raised my eyebrow. "Nothing." He replied as he finished his snacks. "Ahjussi. We need to go. It's starting to get dark." I told ahjussi and he escorted us until the front door. "Gongju, You need to let go and move on with your life. You must be happy. Araso?" Ahjussi took my hand and gripped it firmly. "I know. But there's a part of me doesn't want to move on." I waved at him and get in the car. While on our way to my apartment, they didn't say anything or do anything. 'What really happened at the kitchen?' I wondered and as I dozed off..