Chap. 21

Why don't you admit it already?

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

 I've finally arrived at the mansion. I feel so lonely but nostalgic. It's been ages since my last visit. Well, I need to go inside now or else they'll go insane. I opened the door and smile form on my face. "Nothings changed." I spoke as I scan the area. "I know. They want to keep it like this since this place is still Uncle's." Hyunjoon spoke as I jumped a little and turn around to face him. "Don't scare me, Pabo." I spoke as I smack his head lightly. Hyunjoon chuckled as he sat down on the couch. "If you're looking for Yunho-shi, he's with Appa. They're having a meeting." Hyunjoon spoke as I sat beside him. "I didn't ask." I spoke as he laughed. He stood up and looked at me. "Let's walk around." I nodded as I stand up and we left the entrance.

 

-YUNHO'S POV-

We're still in the middle of the meeting with the parents of Hyunjoon, owners of the L&C Corp. Apparently, they are the number 1 company here in Korea and one of the major company in the world. I still can't believe that their son is Hyunjoon and their niece is Hyejin. I read the contract indicating that we need to endorse their product in magazine, CF and even in radio. In return, they'll be paying us twice than the other company that usually pays their endorsers. I've just signed the 3 years contract and I looked at Mr. Choi and he did the same. He smiled at me and I smiled back. "The meeting is now ended. Let's eat dinner now." Mr. Choi spoke as his wife giggled. "Sorry for my husband for being such a glutton." Mrs. Choi spoke as we laughed. "It's okay, Mrs. Choi. Now I see why Hyunjoon-ssi is like that." Changmin spoke as we stood up and make our way to the dining room. As we entered, we were guided to the respective seat, I guess. "Where are they?" Mr. Choi asked to Mr. Han. "They're at Gongju's room. They've been wandering around since Gongju arrived." Mr. Han spoke as he bowed and left the room. After several minutes, the door opened and Hyunjoon and Hyejin entered while laughing.

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

While they're having a meeting, we're just wandering around here inside the mansion. We're just walking and talking until I stopped at the familiar door. "Wanna come in?" Hyunjoon asked as I smiled. "Yeah." I spoke as Hyunjoon came closer to the door and opened the door with a key. He entered and opened the lights as I followed him inside. My eyes began to water as I scan the room that we've entered. "It's the same." I whispered as I walk towards the desk. "They just clean this place and lock it again." Hyunjoon spoke as he sat on the bed. "My room. Feels so nostalgic yet feels so strange." I opened the drawer and I saw a scrapbook and a small box. I grabbed those things and closed the drawer. "What's that?" Hyunjoon asked as I sat beside him. "I can't remember." I spoke as I opened the scrapbook.

COMPILATION OF PICTURES OF MY BABY JUNG YUNHO♥

My eyes widen as Hyunjoon start laughing out loud and rolling on my bed. "Daebak! Hahaha! Daebak, Hyejin-ah. I remember now. You're really like Yunho-ssi way back then." Hyunjoon spoke as he stopped laughing. "Oh my god. I thought I throw this away." I spoke as I close the scrapbook and I grabbed the box. "I know what's inside of this box." I spoke as I opened it and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah. I'm the one who gave it to you. Because you're really want that necklace." Hyunjoon spoke as I grabbed it and close the box. I wear it and I hide it under my clothes. Then, there's a knock on the door. "Gongju and Wangja, Master is already in the dining hall with the guests." Mr. Han spoke as we glanced each other. "Okay. We will be there." Hyunjoon spoke as I walk towards the desk and hide the things that I've discovered. We left the room and Hyunjoon closed the door and gave the key to me. "It's yours anyway." He spoke as we walk towards the dining room while telling jokes.

 


Annyeong~

Perry here.

I know it's been ages since my last update. -.-

I'll be updating twice or more a week.

I need to finish this fic so that I can start my other fic, RED : The Beginning

This fic will have like 12 more chapters? I think.

So till the next update, My readers.

 

THINK POSITIVE & STAY HAPPY~