Chap. 20

Why don't you admit it already?

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

 

From: Annoying Tall Guy

'Good morning, My Goddess. Eat your breakfast. :) I miss you so much. T.T See you later, My Princess. ;) Joaheyo.'

 

To: Annoying Tall Guy

'Morning. :) See you later also, Pabo. Take care~"

 

'It's already morning. The last thing I remembered was I was sitting on the couch at the dance studio. Kekeke. I will go later at the mansion. It's been ages since my last visit there. Oh, I'll get some things there since I left most of my things at my room. So there's still plenty of time. I'll clean this flat to keep me busy. Oh, I should watch news.' I the TV and I raised the volume. I tossed the remote on the sofa and I get the vaccum. I the vaccum and I start cleaning. "For the women, kids and also teenagers, we mus be becareful when you're outside. There's a information that a mysterious man tried to kidnap several teenagers during the night." The newsanchor spoke as I looked at the TV with wide eyes. "What the......" I muttered to myself.

I resumed cleaning as I felt my phone vibrating. I grabbed my phone as I saw: 'HJ Calling' I pressed the button and I spoke. "What?" "Did you watched the news?!" Hyunjoon spoke as I sighed. "Yeah. I know." I spoke as I continued cleaning. "I think it's him. You must be careful, Arasso? Han Ajhussi will pick you up later." He spoked as I sighed heavily. "Treating me like a kid. Arasso. I'm cleaning. I'll hung up now." I spoke as I ended the call.

 

-YUNHO'S POV-

To: My Goddess

'Good morning, My Goddess. Eat your breakfast. :) I miss you so much. T.T See you later, My Princess. ;) Joaheyo.'

 

From: My Goddess

'Morning. :) See you later also, Pabo. Take care~"

 

'Oh. She's in good mood right now. That's good.' 

"HYUNG! HYUNG!" Changmin yelled as I scratched my head. "What?" I spoke as I arrived at the living room. "Look! Look! LOOK!" Changmin raised his voice as I looked at the TV. "For the women, kids and also teenagers, we mus be becareful when you're outside. There's a information that a mysterious man tried to kidnap several teenagers during the night." I widened my eyes as I looked at Changmin. "I know, Hyung. You must take care of Hyejin-shi. I'll help you." Changmin spoke as I nod. "YAH! If you want to attend the dinner later, WE NEED TO GO." Manager hyung yelled at us as I turned off the TV and we head out.

 


Annyeong. :) My update. I know. It's late. -___- Mian. T.T

I'm planning to have a prequel and sequel of my fic, RED

I'll start writing it when I finish this fic. :)

I'll try to update tomorrow. ;) Hoping that the Laziness will not attack me. :)

Till next update~

 

Perry.